Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Muscular but look pregnant

Stude

Stude

Jul 31, 2011
Hi guys, Im 46 yo 6 foot 190 very muscular and tight. Ive been in the gym four years working hard. I was always skinny till I started weightlifting. I am on trt for a couple years Now was on cyponate 200 mg weekly now on Testim and seeing better results than cyponate. That has bulked me up I eat very well good carbs lots of vegies no crap before bed etc. I supplliment protien during the day to the tune of about 150 grams.I have been using a product called russian bear for about a year it has helped me maintain weight. Here is issue, I look pregnant if I let my stomach relax,this has been progressing for a couple years now,now seems to be getting worse,its more pronounced at the end of the day could this be a gluten allergy? Its weird because if i suck it in you can see my abs not exactly a six pack but good for a 46 yo. Lastly, I do 30 min of cardio 3x per week. Any input appreciated. Is an endocrinoligist in order been seeing gp and uroligist for for trt.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Just from reading the above I'm wondering if this is a gut extension from the gear (at that dose, doubt it) but the Russian Bear sends up a flag. You sure you're not just getting fat?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Aging sucks. What helps me is to eliminate all wheat products and simple carbs. Then yogurt and cottage cheese. They help replenish the right bacteria ratios in your gut. Helps a lot.

edit: also find a protein supplement that doesn't bloat you. On Whey works for me. The higher the isolate and lower the concentrate the better in general.

Last edited:

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Alot of guys practice vaccums before shows, eat big lift big, sometimes means get big midsection.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Plus, if you were sedentary for some years the diaphragm drops some. I am just saying brother, you don't say anything about lifestyle before 42 or so. Stomach muscles sag as you head to 40's, giving less internal support, so if your work wasn't physically and you didnt train much...

Keep rocking it in the gym!

Stude

Stude

Jul 31, 2011
Thanks guys ,could someone look up russian bear and tell me what you all think? A side note on this product it really increased libido. I have been very physical my whole life construction and manual labor. I was just remembering my father had this kind of protrusion maybe its inherited....damb genetics maybe. I have also played around with some peptides, like ghrp6 And sermorelin, truthfully have not noticed any great effect after 6 months. My gut was protruding prior to that anyways. Im going the endo and gastro and see whats going on. In the mean time more cardio no wheat,from my research its not natural in our primal diet anyways. Nuts seeds fruits vegies and fish and periodic slabs of flesh. Im gonna head that direction minus the cave.

Last edited:
E

evanslw

Nov 27, 2011
It's funny that you never see this answer to that question. People don't realize that most of the day, we are sitting or have our knees closer to our mid section. This shortens the illiopsoas and psoas muscles, also known as hip flexers. By doing this, the body naturally tilts forward and a lot of the core muscle "poors" out over the pelvic bone and hip bone. This creates a belly look alike despite it being muscle. The worst is when people think that its a belly and do ab workouts that shorten those muscles even more! Does the exact opposite. Quit the crunches, do planks and core workouts like that.

E

evanslw

Nov 27, 2011
Also, stretch stretch stretch those hip flexers!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic