Joannafit
What's New?

MuscleEgg chocolate eggwhites- Review

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Got my order today. The taste rocks!!!

Now one complaint the package came and the product was VERY warm. I took it right from the FedEx guy and put right in the fridge but it was not cool at all. I hope it is still good????!??!??

I have been buying from the "other guys" for a while and I pretty sure I remember them putting some ice packs in the box when they shipped it during the summer. It's 110 here and 4-5 days in shippment seems to me it would need some extra ice???

My 2 cents.

~Old

That's really odd. We've shipped to the east coast and it's still been 50% frozen. As long as it doesnt smell it's ok to use. Maybe the product wasnt all the way frozen when we shipped it. I apologize and we are trying to work out the kinks. The box is designed to keep the eggs cold for 8 days

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Got you a good spokes model there ME!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
So my mind is going with ways to use this.A no bake choc oat cookie has pb,sugar,oats,egg and choc.I am thinking oats,choc egg whites,and some all natty pb or almond butter for a healthier version.When I get mine I am going to try this .

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
RR, put up the recipes and some pics when you do. I want to get some on the website eventually

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Alright I may have to give in and try some chocolate egg whites.........

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Alright I may have to give in and try some chocolate egg whites.........

You wont be disappointed, bro! I love seeing peoples faces when they try the chocolate egg whites. lol Like ehhhh...WTF!

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I will be ordering the 4 gallons tomorow.. I will let you know what happens. You might want to pass on the info because IF I happene to miss the driver and it sits an extra day in a hot depot that would surely be an issue and hate to spend $132 for bad product.

Thanks!!!

~Old

Reactions: Dex
Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I will be ordering the 4 gallons tomorow.. I will let you know what happens. You might want to pass on the info because IF I happene to miss the driver and it sits an extra day in a hot depot that would surely be an issue and hate to spend $132 for bad product.

Thanks!!!

~Old

Wouldn't want that to happen. We left a box outside for a few days in direct sunlight and it was still cold when we opened it up. Maybe we screwed something up on our end and I'll be passing this info on. We sent out 30+ boxes in one day for the first time. I appreciate the patience with us!

I'll follow up with you once you get your 4 gallons. Thanks for the business!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
just finished my chocolate eggwhites! i love these things. definately recommend them to anyone who is looking for easy nutrition!

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I have already gone through 2 half gallons of these Chocolate Egg Whites in about 3.5 days.

I got my new order in today, 6 Gallons mmmmmmmmmm Oh and these were still partially frozen so all is good. :)

~Old

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I have already gone through 2 half gallons of these Chocolate Egg Whites in about 3.5 days.

I got my new order in today, 6 Gallons mmmmmmmmmm Oh and these were still partially frozen so all is good. :)

~Old

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! I go through them just as fast

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
my little kennel boy has to have open heart surgery in a month. i let him try my chocolate eggwhites and he loved them. he is going to see if they will let him take some to the hospital so that when is on liquid diet after surgery he can have something nutritious instead of just jello and chicken broth!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic