Mar 17, 2011
IMG_2626.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
muhahaha See, it is delicious!

Thanks for taking the time and making a video, ATW! I'm gonna post this everywhere now

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i have to tell you that i was honestly amazed at how good they were! i could really drink this stuff several times a day and not get tired of it!n

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I've been drinking it for months and I still love it.

Next flavor is probably caramel. Tastes just as good IMO

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i love caramel! and vanilla would be good too. but chocolate rocks! not too sweet which i was very happy with!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
caramel and Vanilla sound really good !

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
A vanilla is in the works as well as a strawberry

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i have never cared for strawberry flavored stuff. butterscotch would be yummy :p

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
you know, i have been eating eggwhites since the first of the year and havent seen any change with drinking them without cooking. my flora rock in my bowel :D hehehe and i have two english bull dog pups and their farts are so horrible that any little bit that i might have is nothing compared to theirs which is constant and hair curling!

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Got my order today. The taste rocks!!!

Now one complaint the package came and the product was VERY warm. I took it right from the FedEx guy and put right in the fridge but it was not cool at all. I hope it is still good????!??!??

I have been buying from the "other guys" for a while and I pretty sure I remember them putting some ice packs in the box when they shipped it during the summer. It's 110 here and 4-5 days in shippment seems to me it would need some extra ice???

My 2 cents.

~Old

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Got my order today. The taste rocks!!!

Now one complaint the package came and the product was VERY warm. I took it right from the FedEx guy and put right in the fridge but it was not cool at all. I hope it is still good????!??!??
I have been buying from the "other guys" for a while and I pretty sure I remember them putting some ice packs in the box when they shipped it during the summer. It's 110 here and 4-5 days in shippment seems to me it would need some extra ice???

My 2 cents.

~Old

That's a good question,i'd like to try some.It's hot as hell at my place too

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic