Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Muscle worship??

Ryda

Ryda

Mar 23, 2013
Who's done it? Who's considering doing it? I heard there's a lot of money to be made but really I'm not into that gay shit

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
After doing a few national and world level powerlifting meets I started getting these emails about once a month....

Lots of dudes wanting to wrestle etc.... I either ignore them or respond nicely with a "I'm flattered but no"..... some crazy money being talked about though. The idea of turning a grand in an afternoon is tempting but still no.

The only offer I really thought about but rejected, as I am married, was a husband and wife who offered money for me to rail the wife while the husband watched. She was good looking for early 40s too...... but still no.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
After doing a few national and world level powerlifting meets I started getting these emails about once a month....

Lots of dudes wanting to wrestle etc.... I either ignore them or respond nicely with a "I'm flattered but no"..... some crazy money being talked about though. The idea of turning a grand in an afternoon is tempting but still no.

The only offer I really thought about but rejected, as I am married, was a husband and wife who offered money for me to rail the wife while the husband watched. She was good looking for early 40s too...... but still no.

Can you pass them my email addy please and thank you.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I think women have it even worse in this scenario.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I've gotten facebook messages for, "private posing sessions," but ignore them. It's weird when they have mutual friends.

It's really a shame that people in fitness/power/bodybuilding industry have to do this to make an income.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Ahh, where is KBD in a thread when you need him.....

Ryda

Ryda

Mar 23, 2013

Yeh I heard a well known pro (not Kai Greene) got paid 5k for 5 gay guys to spunk on his body

That's out of order fukin ewww only thing I'd consider with a guy is the cam stuff and even that's creepy knowing who's watching you

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Yeh I heard a well known pro (not Kai Greene) got paid 5k for 5 gay guys to spunk on his body

That's out of order fukin ewww only thing I'd consider with a guy is the cam stuff and even that's creepy knowing who's watching you

Wow. That is just nasty . . . even more so if they were a bunch of old trolls!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic