Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Muscle edurance

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Anyone notice a big difference in muscle endurance, between switching between Tren to Deca.

It seemed like when I was on Tren I could push weight for a bunch of reps, and feel the work but not to the point where I would have to stop.

On Deca it seems like I can still push the same weight but instead of doing 15 reps easily, I can maybe get 7 to 8 reps and the burn is really intense.

Maybe it’s me just getting old but Ive also has a few minor injuries since I’ve come off the Tren, left peck I had a minor tear, pains and strains in my right shoulder, now last night my left quad had a sharp pain in the side !…

hopennthose will all heal and we can keep going..

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Tren make you strong! Like 3 bulls!!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Probably depends on how fast you do your reps when on Tren. I lose my breath pretty fast.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I have the exact opposite happen. This past summer I was taking 500mg test e, 200mg tren, 200mg mast. My weight dropped to 200 from 220 and my calories were way higher than norm. Now I'm on 250 test e, and 200 deca, and my weight is up to 217. Much better stamina and strength.
WEIRD

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I take tren and fat melts away. I get very strong and lean. Not the best environment for lifting heavy.

I'm fairly lean to begin with so I don't lose much weight if any, but replace that weight with some muscle gain.

I have a friend who takes it, loses fat and packs on muscle. He will gain 10-15 lbs or more while getting visibly leaner.

I wish tren did that to me!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Tren is a beast for sure! It does makes lifting seems a lot less effortless than other steriods. That's why its so damn hard to cycle anything else.

As a replacement I've run npp, I can't tolerate deca. Even though there is progression with npp it's nothing like tren and how it's makes every set feel so light. I'd probably have to throw in drol or halo on top of npp to mimic the effects of trens endurance and strength.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Tren makes you strong as an OX. You gain strength super fast. It does a lot to you mentally!
It’s always a mind Fu*k when you use Deca any time after tren. You don’t really get many strength gains till the end. Deca is awesome for adding on size and helping those joints. What you’re experiencing is normal.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic