Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Muscle box

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Has anyone ever used muscle box? I've just been curious about it lately. For those that don't know, I'll explain what it is. It's a company that puts together different fitness related boxes and send them to you monthly for a member fee that you pay monthly. They have a few different box types to choose from. You basically pay like $30 a month and they send you a box with different supplements, accessories, shakers, shirts, etc. It's like a fitness related birthday gift box to yourself monthly. I think it would be pretty cool but sometimes wonder if it would be worth the money. I mean if you look at past boxes and compare the products to your membership price, you get your money worth. Just curious if anyone has ever tried it, or is using it now. If you have, provide some feedback please. I'm sure a few others may be interested too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
naaaaah, not for me. Any subscription based business model is designed for the company to make a lot of money. Decent concept but I don't buy anything more than a jug of protein every 60-90 days. For those that buy the prewo/post-wo, intra-wo - go for it but IMO the "supplement industry" isn't worth the coin.

my .02

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
naaaaah, not for me. Any subscription based business model is designed for the company to make a lot of money. Decent concept but I don't buy anything more than a jug of protein every 60-90 days. For those that buy the prewo/post-wo, intra-wo - go for it but IMO the "supplement industry" isn't worth the coin.

my .02

That's kind of how I feel about it. All I really use is protein, very rarely some pre workout. Plus, I would hate to get some shit I didn't like. For some reason it's appealing though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
save your money and buy exactly what you want/need.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
C'mon guys, you know I'm a pitcher not a catcher. That being said, I can't blame you; I would fuck me!

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic