Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

MT2 is a no no when bulking

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Mt2 is awsome if ur looking to get a nice dark even tan fast,but is in no way a good idea if bulking.Most would look to use this when cutting since its an a i look fucking good with my shirt off thing.But if ur bulking and dnt have the ability to eat when ur not hungry then stay away from this stuff.Im on a bulk cycle right now and the MT2 is a big time appitite supressore.But like i said if ur 1 of the few who can force ur self to eat 6 times a day or more even when u fell full go for it.Ive been running mt2 for a little over a month now with out any tanning bed or laying out.If the sun hits it even for a short period of the day it will tan.But i wear jeans all the time so my legs are still white as hell,as for my upper body dark as shit.And once u quit u can go 1 of to ways.U can either pin it once a week to main tain ur disiered color or not pin it at all and keep it for about 2 months.And its sud q pin so its like fucking nothing to use.

Many reasons to you are/were a good candidate for MT-1 over MT-II. Original, Melanotan 1 would be more suitable given your rate of tanning, diet needs and balanced tan (goals).

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
holy moly vette. im going to have to read this again when my head doesnt hurt to see if i can get all the info in!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
If you tan easily use conservatively! lol you might get darker than you want! I started getin some strange looks at the gym and work lmao!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i tan very easily. i havent gone tanning for a few weeks because the bulbs need to be replaced and i refuse to pay and not have them work :D so maybe with MII i could tan enough by laying out on the tramp at my house :) too bad it couldnt fix my head as well!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
MT2 + GHRP-6 + digestive enzymes.... you'll be so busy with yourself trying to decide whether to eat, have sex, or use the restroom first, lol.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
MT2,makes me feel like shit for 24hr.I'd rather pin 3mls of test.

stone 69

stone 69

Jul 10, 2011
Yeah feeling like your gonna vomit lol

Tried it and just couldn't do it.

lol that side last tops 4 days mine last 1 matbe 2 but u dose at bed time then u sleep threw the worst part.but like i said that side only last 2-4 days.

stone 69

stone 69

Jul 10, 2011
this is the dose i used
10mg mt2
add 3cc bac
pin .5ml e/d
worked perfect for me.
by end of week 1 i could see a def
end of week 3 i was g2g
i did not use any tan bed nor did i lay out.I work but i was in a machine with little sun light threw out the day.Of course my legs are white as hell lmao do to i wear geans to cover my ankle monitor at work which i do not have anymore Thank God!!!

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
MT2,makes me feel like shit for 24hr.I'd rather pin 3mls of test.

To those who do not wish to feel like shit, dose micro... more is not better like it can be with AAS

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
i tan very easily. i havent gone tanning for a few weeks because the bulbs need to be replaced and i refuse to pay and not have them work :D so maybe with MII i could tan enough by laying out on the tramp at my house :) too bad it couldnt fix my head as well!

When you tan easy, do not be sold on MT-2. Maybe MT-2 could tan you enough with a little exposure...but it could also pigment you in undesirable ways. Since you say you can naturally, MT-1 is a peptide...after 10-50mg would give you darker eumelanin production, a slight tint and protection...maybe that back from vacation look - from the backyard results! Below is Melanotan results from a trial yrs back

melanotanresults.jpg

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
this is the dose i used
10mg mt2
add 3cc bac
pin .5ml e/d
worked perfect for me.
by end of week 1 i could see a def
end of week 3 i was g2g
i did not use any tan bed nor did i lay out.I work but i was in a machine with little sun light threw out the day.Of course my legs are white as hell lmao do to i wear geans to cover my ankle monitor at work which i do not have anymore Thank God!!!

Sounds like you ran triple the average dosage/injection - can certainly see why you saw results so quick!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic