Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Mrs.V. Before at 450 lbs & After at 150 lbs

B

Bionic Bill

Jul 27, 2012
Great Job Mrs V!!! and Congrats on your recovery from your surgery!!!

LB

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
Thank you SO much everyone...Heart is STILL GETTING BETTER...Had my third workout since recovery...T I R E D...WOWOWOW....but it feels GOOD!!!

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
i remember when I watched TV with scenes showing heart surgery - I made me one or two times feeling like my own heart would rest in god's soft hand - myself unable to control my legs and knees anymore and being completly week.
may all sunshine in my life help you to recover very soon.

steelworker

steelworker

Aug 17, 2012
Inspirational and extraordinarily impressive.

Steelworker

B

Bluestorm

Nov 28, 2010
[If you could see my expression, my jaw has been dropped the entire time!].
I really have no words that can express what a GREAT job you have done. Nothing short of absolutely amazing.
The world would be an awesome place if everyone had your dedication, determination and drive. I have nothing but respect for you. I'm in awe.
Keep up the good work.

J

jahwah

Oct 6, 2012
very nicely done, and a ton of dedication for sure. I have only seen this once before at that was at my local gym. Gal started off at almost 400 llbs but through dieting and a lot of sweat and hard fought victories (especially mentally I must believe) she got down to around 170. Truly impressive MV and should be an inspiration to any female... j

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
That is what blood, sweat and tears rewards you with. Unbelievable transformation and true inspiration!

B

BlueBull

Dec 2, 2012
Mrs. V ... you should be famous for that. That is AMAZING.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Absolutley awesome girl! Very inspirational!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic