Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

Movies. They're bad.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I am not interested in remakes, sequels, or comic book shit, and therefore I haven't been to the movies in a long ass time.

I can't wait until America gets over these trends.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I won't watch movies (in a theater) if AL Pacino, Robert Deniro, Denzel Washington or The Rock are not in them. I'll wait for them to come out on dvd or something. Movies have been in decline for the better part of a decade in my opinion.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Mrs Flex and I have only seen ONE movie together in a theatre since we met and that was The Departed back in 2006.

We tried to go see The Big Short when it came out at Christmas but it was sold out and we eventually watched it on PPV and I was disappointed.

I am also not interested in the endless barrage of remakes, sequels and comic book shit.

In short, American movies are generally crap.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I completely disagree with all three of you. I'm a comic nerd and get dumb hype over all the comic-inspired movies. I also have enjoyed Tarantino flicks since forever. Guillermo Del Toro could film pant drying and I'd watch that shit too. Coen Brothers stuff is good, man... I could keep going.

Remember... It doesn't make you cool to hate on everything. That just makes you a hater.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I was hoping to see "Eye in the Sky" this past weekend, but wasn't able to squeeze it in. It got great reviews, and apparently really hit the many issues relating to drone warfare in a balanced manner that was compelling. I generally like these kinds of movies.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Inside Out was a great kids film, the new Mad Max was dope, new Star Wars was money, The Martian, The Revenant, Hateful 8, Room, Dope, Ant-Man, Crimson Peak... Those are all just from 2015!

The **** is wrong with y'all?!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Loved Mad max. Deadpool was good as well.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
[h=3]the hateful eight was a good movie..Im not into comic book too but the xmen movies are awesome[/h]

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I completely disagree with all three of you. I'm a comic nerd and get dumb hype over all the comic-inspired movies. I also have enjoyed Tarantino flicks since forever. Guillermo Del Toro could film pant drying and I'd watch that shit too. Coen Brothers stuff is good, man... I could keep going.

Remember... It doesn't make you cool to hate on everything. That just makes you a hater.

I like much of what you mentioned, but all thats coming out lately is remakes and superheroes. I cant with that mess. Im not a tarantino fan but i do love most coen bros work, orher than A Serious Man.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
I am not interested in remakes, sequels, or comic book shit, and therefore I haven't been to the movies in a long ass time.

I can't wait until America gets over these trends.
I feel the same way about music and the radio. All you here on the radio is hip hop shit....I haven't listened to the radio in years...Ill be glad when that trend is over.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I feel the same way about music and the radio. All you here on the radio is hip hop shit....I haven't listened to the radio in years...Ill be glad when that trend is over.

i don't like most hip hop because i don't care to hear people singing about their money. so boring.

for radio i mostly listen to NPR. i pick my own music on spotify.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic