Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Moved over from another forum

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Hi! Welcome to the Den! Great place with good people!

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Welcome to the den.the mods on here are top notch and also guys and girls have a shit load of knowledge not the the crap you see people posting on other forums.when it come to diet,gear,training there is a wealth of knowledge.i myself have learned a lot.we also have a lot people like myself who have injuries and have had surgery so anything that you not to sure when it come s injuries a lot of people can guide you in the right direction.

Mrssalvatore

Mrssalvatore

TID Lady Member
Dec 16, 2013
Welcome to the den.the mods on here are top notch and also guys and girls have a shit load of knowledge not the the crap you see people posting on other forums.when it come to diet,gear,training there is a wealth of knowledge.i myself have learned a lot.we also have a lot people like myself who have injuries and have had surgery so anything that you not to sure when it come s injuries a lot of people can guide you in the right direction.

Hey thanks for that
I've had a few major back operations aswell...so I should be able to help others :)

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Rotator cuff surgery and another to do in 2015.but hey look at the bright side at least you can still train.

Mrssalvatore

Mrssalvatore

TID Lady Member
Dec 16, 2013
Rotator cuff surgery and another to do in 2015.but hey look at the bright side at least you can still train.

I have to if I don't all my bone crumble

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Welcome to the best forum online, IMO. A lot of great people here and very knowledgeable. Have a great group of ladies on the boards as well. Hope you enjoy!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic