pbtom
What's New?

Moved over from another forum

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Thanks for you two to :)

To this we will suggest "you two too." (OCD is every bit as annoying to me as it is to others lol)

Although there have been plenty of "call outs" on this forum, the mods here would never allow a situation to escalate like that here. I am pretty sure none of the members here would even think about doing that either.
Welcome to the Den. I am sure you will love it here.

Yup, been in gyms for 40ish yrs, in the game a lot less than that, on boards a little less than in the game, and here on TID since just before you, BUT, this board is kinda like Grad School from some other places, that stuff won't happen here.

Mrssalvatore

Mrssalvatore

TID Lady Member
Dec 16, 2013
To this we will suggest "you two too." (OCD is every bit as annoying to me as it is to others lol)

Yup, been in gyms for 40ish yrs, in the game a lot less than that, on boards a little less than in the game, and here on TID since just before you, BUT, this board is kinda like Grad School from some other places, that stuff won't happen here.

Errr okay .... Thanks I think

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Welcome to TID. I think you'll find there are a large number of female members here with a lot of knowledge. Also, you'll be treated with respect. The mods do a nice job of thinning the herd when an a-hole shows up.

Make yourself comfortable!

Mrssalvatore

Mrssalvatore

TID Lady Member
Dec 16, 2013
Welcome to TID. I think you'll find there are a large number of female members here with a lot of knowledge. Also, you'll be treated with respect. The mods do a nice job of thinning the herd when an a-hole shows up.

Make yourself comfortable!

Thank you for the welcome :)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Nutters? Does that mean I can ban somebody this week!!

Welcome to TID.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Greetings and welcome...no nutters here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic