Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Mountain dog training

dechrist

dechrist

Jan 8, 2011
So I bought this mountain dog training ebook thinking it would have some good stuff. Turns out it basically has no info in it and just refers you to johns pay site. So like a sucker I pay the 8 bucks to check out the site. Literally nothing but some YouTube videos. No workouts whatsoever.

Am I missing something? Seems like extremely basic stuff he's putting out. Some unique exercises I tried some for back, some I liked some seemed meh.

Has anyone here paid for one of his programs? Thoughts? He seems smart but where's the workouts? The stuff I see on YouTube doesn't really seem to follow his 4 stage workout he outlines in his book at all....

I'm confused. Everyone speaks highly of him so I feel like there's something I'm missing

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Pretty sure there is a pdf e book thing.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I talk to John a bit over the years on the forums. He has always been very helpful.
Not sure what exactly your looking for but I would bet if you hit him up and let him know your a little disappointed he would try his best to help.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
The site had like 50 workouts per body part in July. I signed up for a month after getting the ebook and saved all the workouts. The book also tells you how to set up the programming.

What you missed was being honest about buying the book and subscribing to his pay site. Or you're using a potato to try and web-browse...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zuespas

Zuespas

Aug 2, 2016
I have about a half a dozen of his 12 week workout programs. I like his style and yes paid for them in full, I like to do the nutrition thing on my own but get a lot out of his training programming

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic