Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Most Recent

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Kbd looking awsome.thats what bb is all about.200 pounds but looks 220.you remind me of Evan centapani.keep it up.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Bicep / tricep development is awesome... keep up the hard work.

Also, keep working your delts & chest really hard. Your arms appear to grow easily... you don't want them to overpower your other bodyparts.

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Awesome brother!!! Look great man. Looks just like my gym, three kids standing with their arms crossed in the squat rack bull shitting! LOL. (Third picture)

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
looking good from what i see but here is the kicker. i dont know if you are going for bodybuilding or physique but your legs are covered up. from what i can tell in the first pic they are very small compared to your upper body and hammering them and bringing them up will put you way over 200lbs lean. just throwing the observation out there cause i have no idea what your goals and stuff are or if you may be hurt leg wise

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
looking good from what i see but here is the kicker. i dont know if you are going for bodybuilding or physique but your legs are covered up. from what i can tell in the first pic they are very small compared to your upper body and hammering them and bringing them up will put you way over 200lbs lean. just throwing the observation out there cause i have no idea what your goals and stuff are or if you may be hurt leg wise

You look great KBD. No doubt you are making amazing improvement. Helluva set of arms you got.

Bro, I am top heavy too. It didnt bother me to be like that for a long time, because upper body is what the general public wants to see. But now I wish I would have made the legs keep up. Playing to a different audience now, and playing catch up is a real bitch.

Good advice there smawshot.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Your still an ugly muthafuka but you are getting huge bro .....Pics looks good and if I was half as queer as you are I would be masterbating to those pics already..
Excellent job ,,lots of hard work and gear there ,.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Fucking fire hoses for veins...

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Ive been lazy on my legs, i did however recover from a leg injury which put me out of training legs for a while, but just the time being away from legs made me lazy towards them, wish i was as dedicated to them as I use to be. Its my calves mostly

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
if you are any thing genetically like me and your arms and legs grow like it is cool (looks like you are), it wont be an issue and you will throw a ton of weight on(lean) once you start hammering them. start killing them again and bust over and up to 240 and peeled

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic