1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
48E34556-010F-4A51-9F5B-549F7B0B9F3D.jpeg

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
@1bigun11, do you support The Second Amendment?

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Don the Con is finding out that federal judges, even the ones he appointed, are less gullible than his Trumptard minions. They demand this thing called “actual proof” before they will believe anything, and are throwing out his cases left and right. They also aren’t buying that new election laws, written and passed by Republicans during covid, were unfair to Republicans. Gee.

But maybe if you all just donated more money? Give till it hurts!! This con game isn’t over yet! Trump needs you!!

Brother..... if Trump wants to fuck people up he can do it. He has been working on this since 2015 or before best I can tell. Here is a conspiracy site for you...
https://www.whitehouse.gov/presiden...-foreign-interference-united-states-election/

Read that Executive Order and then look at what the President has done since 2018 and after the 'election' we just had. These are not the actions of a President that is conceding. Quite to the contrary, he is lining things up for a reason and I hope and pray he has the courage to use the patriots around him.

Director of National Intelligence - John Ratcliffe
Secretary of Defense - Mr. Christopher Miller - "Mr. Christopher C. Miller is the Acting Secretary of Defense, appointed Nov. 9, 2020.
Earlier this year, he Performed the Duties of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (ASD) for Special Operations/Low Intensity Conflict. He also previously served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense (DASD) for Special Operations and Combating Terrorism (SOCT). Mr. Miller was responsible for overseeing the employment of special operations forces in counterterrorism, Military Information Support Operations (MISO), Information Operations, unconventional warfare, irregular warfare, direct action, special reconnaissance, foreign internal defense, counter proliferation, sensitive special operations, and personnel recovery/hostage issues as specified by the Secretary of Defense.
https://taskandpurpose.com/news/special-operations-command-reforms-miller/
"For the first time in its history, U.S. Special Operations Command is an equal among the military services, Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller announced on Wednesday. “I am here today to announce that I have directed the special operations civilian leadership to report directly to me instead of through the current bureaucratic channels,” Miller said during an unannounced visit to Fort Bragg, North Carolina. “This historic step finalizes what Congress has authorized and directed and will put Special Operations Command on par with the military services for the first time.”

If you do not read anything else, read this. Focus on the positions referenced in the article. Then, look at his recent firings and appointments. If you think an Executive Order is Trump bullshit, fine. Like I said, less than a 10% chance of changing someone's mind once its made up.

I attached this one just for fun. Let's all go have a beer soon.....and hope it is American beer....not Chinese.

Post quota met. More tomorrow. -CC-

Should I start my own conspiracy thread made up of things like the above which are obviously green screen bullshit from CNN? LMAO

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
I hate Trump, you are a crybaby.
I hate Trump, you are a loser.
I hate Trump, you are a piece of shit.

Okay @1bigun11. I hear you loud and clear. Time to bring your inner adult to the conversation.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Its odd how you assume everyones identity here is wrapped around trump. Just another example of you making assertions when there isnt any evidence to support that particular belief. What a fucking moron

There once was a Truptard named Tren,
Who wanted the con man to win,
But Trump couldn't make it,
And Tren couldn't take it,
So he cried like a little bitch at Iron Den.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Oh no Here we go again...the hijackers are here....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
No one cried, schools didn't let the kids out, no one took off work when Trump lost.

I cannot say the same for Democrats when Hillary lost.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
I feel triggered.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.