Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

more justice served- sorry RR :)

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
After I saw RR thread I had to post this one. This mother fucker was part of a group that raped a woman in Dunbar village, then made her perform oral sex on her 12 yr old son, then covered them in bleach to try to erase the evidence. How the fuck was he not in jail. Look at his rap sheet. I was laughing out loud when i heard he was shot and killed. The man who shot him deserves a prize!!!

Man, 19, killed in alleged theft in Royal Palm pleaded guilty to 2010 attempted murder

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
"Earlier this year, he pleaded guilty to one count of attempted murder while wearing a mask," WTF? While wearing a mask? Does that make it better or worse?

This piece of shit should have had his life snuffed out after the Dunbar incident. I wish the gov't would pay me to Dexter-ize these fuckers.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
He should have gone in a MUCH more painful manner if you ask me.

Our justice system is fucked up. If there were actual severe repercussions for breaking laws our crime rate would drop significantly. Steal and get your hand chopped off, rape someone and the same shit happens to you and of course you get castrated & dick removed completely, etc. You may find this cruel and unusual but the world would be a better place.

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010

Our justice system is fucked up. If there were actual severe repercussions for breaking laws our crime rate would drop significantly. Steal and get your hand chopped off, rape someone and the same shit happens to you and of course you get castrated & dick removed completely, etc. You may find this cruel and unusual but the world would be a better place.

I agree with this.

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011

I agree the justice system Is fucked up, Same in england we don't even have a death penalty. IMO he shouldnt have gone at all, every second of his life he should of been in so much pain that he wished he was dead just couldn't get there

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010

So maybe a Muslim type idea?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011

You nailed it. i just dont get, how was he out and walking around with a past like this??? Im absolutely amazed.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Glad he's dead. Wish I could have shot him.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Wow, you plead guilty to attempted murder, and you get probation? I guess the next time some guy is gonna get busted for possession of AAS, just try to kill somebody before they find the stash, and you'll get a lesser sentence....

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
So maybe a Muslim type idea?

Our justice system protects the criminals and turns a blind eye to the innocent victims.

There must be swift/harsh punishments for violent crimes against others. The punishment should fit the crime, in other words the more violent/heinous the crime the more torturous the punishment.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic