Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

More Girls Here....

Torchy

Torchy

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
How about if we call it Cis-science. Then when the trannys take over they can have trans-science. BTW my pronouns are fucker and mothafucker. example mothafucker said what? and mothafucker should do his damn laundry.
I work for corporate DoorDash in IT. I basically received an associate's degree in "equality and sexual orientation. "

Cis turned tranny, trannies turned into pronouns woof, purr and furries.

Might as well open up a fetish forum for pansexuals too lol.

Signed,
She, Her and BackTheFuckOff

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I work for corporate DoorDash in IT. I basically received an associate's degree in "equality and sexual orientation. "

Signed,
Pansexual sounds exhausting. I'm tired thinking about it.

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012

Signed,
That's it!!!! I'm Pan-sexual... I have a full set of Calphalon pans, sauté pans, braising pans, baking pans, sauce pans.... that are my favorites... I cook orgasmic things in them.... at last ... I've found my proper orientation

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
That's it!!!! I'm Pan-sexual... I have a full set of Calphalon pans, sauté pans, braising pans, baking pans, sauce pans.... that are my favorites... I cook orgasmic things in them.... at last ... I've found my proper orientation
Fork me daddy

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020

Signed,
Pansexual? Is that where you do it listening to Skillet?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I ran across a profile on Tinder a few years back where she had "pansexual," and of course I said something like "what's it like being attracted to cookware?" She got so pissed and just launched into this big tirade and unmatched. What did she expect? Why make shit so complicated?

Torchy

Torchy

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
I ran across a profile on Tinder a few years back where she had "pansexual," and of course I said something like "what's it like being attracted to cookware?" She got so pissed and just launched into this big tirade and unmatched. What did she expect? Why make shit so complicated?
Lmfao!! Idk what the first red flag would be there. Pansexual or ZERO humor

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic