Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

More CVS

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I went and picked up my scipts yesterday. Sometimes as others have experienced, they are really rude.

But I got a nice guy. He rang everything up and then put my stuff in a plastic bag.

I saw he was going to tie the bag in a knot and I hate that so I said: "oh please, no need to tie that in a knot."

He looked up and said: "I'm sorry, but I must."

I was astonished and said: "Why/"

He said: "its part of our new drug security program."

I stood there with my mouth open.

WTH???????

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I went and picked up my scipts yesterday. Sometimes as others have experienced, they are really rude.

But I got a nice guy. He rang everything up and then put my stuff in a plastic bag.

I saw he was going to tie the bag in a knot and I hate that so I said: "oh please, no need to tie that in a knot."

He looked up and said: "I'm sorry, but I must."

I was astonished and said: "Why/"

He said: "its part of our new drug security program."

I stood there with my mouth open.

WTH???????

Those are some secure knots bro, didn't you know? Lol that's ridiculous man

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Could be that this particular store has a problem with stuff being flipped in the parking lot. They want to delay you long enough to get off the property.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Might be like Walgreens, Pharm is in back and they have issues with dbags stuffing the bag with stuff on the way out?

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Might be like Walgreens, Pharm is in back and they have issues with dbags stuffing the bag with stuff on the way out?

Exactly! My pharmacy puts every medication into it's own bag and then staples it shut. If I pick up two or more at the same time, they put all of the stapled bags into one larger bag and then staple that one shut...

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
Instead of flaming them you should be thanking them for keeping you from being robbed

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
It's just frustrating and adds up.
Weird faces for every script. The third degree for sudafed for my cold.
Now my bag is in an untieable knot. If it wasn't for my anger I wouldn't even be able to get in the bag.

I've mentioned this and everybody says it's because of people stealing or losing their meds and the wrong people finding them.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic