Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Monsterr's Current Log

JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Your lifts are great for your stats. I will look forward to watching your progress.

MissMonsterr

MissMonsterr

TID Lady Member
Apr 9, 2015
My gym was closed all of last week for renovations, then closed still Monday because the air conditioning wasn't repaired/reinstalled yet and it was too hot. So 10 days without a gym :mad:
(Oh, and there are no squat cages until August)
So for all of last week I was just doing home/bodyweight stuff. A lot of squats with 30lbs dumbbells in each hand, pull-ups, push-ups, lunges, and hill sprints. It was frustrating but I actually ended up sore somehow so I guess it wasn't a wasted week...

June-August because of my internship I'll only have real gym access 3 days a week, then one of those little apartment complex workout room the rest of them haha. So I'm pretty set that I'm not doing a full body/3 day split during that time because they are 3 back to back days. I figure I'll do Back/Legs/Shoulder-Bi-Chest and on the other days bodyweight and little stuff available in that apartment workout center. *sigh* bodyweight workout suggestions would be much appreciated.

These past 3 days since the gym has re-opened have been orgasmic though lol honestly. I've gone in with no plan and just decided I would do a couple exercises at high volume as much as I can. I liked all of them and am so sore.

Day 1-
Barbell Curls 50lbs, Sets/Reps to failure
Bench 95lbs, Sets/Reps to failure
Shoulder Press 30lbs dumbbells, Sets/Reps to failure
Cable Curls 33lbs, Sets/Reps to failure
Lat Pull Downs 99lbs, Sets/Reps to failure

Day 2-
Front Squats 60lbs, Sets/Reps to failure
Leg Press 200lbs, Sets/Reps to failure
Dead Lift 185lbs, Sets/Reps to failure

Day 3-
Barbell Row 80 lbs
Lat Pull Downs 88/99 lbs
One Arm Rows 35 Lbs
(You get the concept, to failure still)

Anyways, I'm nervous about this Summer's gym quality haha but my soreness and this week's test run somewhat reassures me...I guess...

MissMonsterr

MissMonsterr

TID Lady Member
Apr 9, 2015
I'm at 125 lbs, and while I realize I've gained muscle because I look a hella lot "buffer" I obviously had to gain some crap too for +10. SO I'm doing some more cardio throughout the day and changing diet a bit. Also trying those stupid Dr. Oz super fruits pills lol whatever, worth a shot I guess. It's basically just fiber anyways if nothing else, I guess?

Today I did bicep/shoulder/tricep

Cable curls 10-12-15-15-12-10
Tricep Pushdowns 10-8-8-6-6-4
Shoulder Press 10-8-8-6
Barbell Curls 6-4-4-6-5-4
Bench Dips 10-12-10-12
Arnold Shoulder Press 8-6-6-8

Goliac7

Goliac7

MuscleHead
Feb 20, 2015
Sounds like you're doing a great job. Let me know where to find more women like you... Haha.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Good work in here Miss Monster!

UncleAl

UncleAl

MuscleHead
Jun 20, 2012
Good to see your hard work paying dividends in strength and muscle. I know ladies often get concerned about even small weight gain, but I encourage you to go by the mirror instead of the scale. If you like what you see and your fiance appreciates the improved booty, why mess with success?

MissMonsterr

MissMonsterr

TID Lady Member
Apr 9, 2015
This Summer is setting me back, a lot, I feel like :( It's so sad.
I kind of feel like (know) I'm losing definition, I just can't get a good gym or sleep schedule with everything going on this Summer. Sucks butt!
Just keep telling myself it will come back easy...

On the bright side (ish) I'm going heavier with ability to do a lot more volume when I do work out, because I'm getting more "rest". Not really my goals to be stronger per say but it's something that can help in a month when I get to get back on schedule.

(was going to post pictures, but it's not letting me or maybe Im stupid)

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Nah. I can't figure pics out either!

And friend, it will come back easy. Just be patient with yourself.

You are great!!! It will be ok

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You may have to resize the pic or just lower the pic quality to upload it. It's not hard. You can do it easily with photoshop.

UncleAl

UncleAl

MuscleHead
Jun 20, 2012
Nah. I can't figure pics out either!

And friend, it will come back easy. Just be patient with yourself.

You are great!!! It will be ok

+1

Sometimes life gets in the way. You'll figure it out.

Add me to the "cannot upload" crew...and I'm a nerd. How humiliating!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Tiny pic is also a good site to upload to. Then just paste the link in your post

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic