Members
Latest Member
Nickobat

Monster garage Gym!!

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=ecf3tF3241Y[video]

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
really??? If so you a bad mother fucker

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
that is a cool video! RR could kick those guys butts though :D

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Former Bear and Redskins DE Phillip Daniels is co-owner. It's a nice gym. Most of the guys lift in the APF. Definitely a hardcore PLer gym.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
All of those guys are cool as heck, really nice guys.

I'm not so sure about Monster Garage being the premier gym in the area with Frantz and Overkill both in the area..... Monster Garage is an AWESOME facility though, easily as good as Jakked gym, except Monster Garage has a real powerlifting team.....

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Jakked is an up and coming gym. Byron Hicks is great guy. Byron is a bit more into bodybuilding but does dabble in PLing and I know in the upcoming UPA meet in November, his crew is sponsoring the strongman portion of the meet. Frantz has been around forever an is an insitution of knowledge. Team Overkill is solid as well IF you are a geared lifter. Regardless, any of those gyms have good knowledgible dudes to help you out.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
that is a cool video! RR could kick those guys butts though :D

I am sure she could have them all down for the count in 15 seconds :D

Quite a cool video though...I'd love to have a garage gym!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Looks like a fun place to train.Ok ATW I gotta admit I saw the tire and stone and was thinking those were womens weights . But the guy did the stone without tacky .I dont think I could do that .
I have got to take vid of the place we train at!

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Jakked is an up and coming gym. Byron Hicks is great guy. Byron is a bit more into bodybuilding but does dabble in PLing and I know in the upcoming UPA meet in November, his crew is sponsoring the strongman portion of the meet. Frantz has been around forever an is an insitution of knowledge. Team Overkill is solid as well IF you are a geared lifter. Regardless, any of those gyms have good knowledgible dudes to help you out.

Jakked is a great GYM.... but Byron was over his head with the UPA nationals, I was pretty unimpressed with the inexperienced judges and all of the misloads. Jakked has a great environment and facility, but they don't really have much of a team over there. After the last few guys took off they are left with a little bench only lifter coaching dudes on how to squat ( and charging them for it)..... no deal.
I'd take Frantz, Overkill, Stone, or the south side Quads any day, just because of the people to train with..... never mind Luyando an hour west of that area, and Zenzen out in Dekalb.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic