Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Mom has breast cancer

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
My thoughts and will to you and your MOM bro...

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Prayer, it seem so simple and yet what a might tool we have! my mom was cured of stomach cancer thanks to prayer. she ended up in the hospital because she was bleeding out of the mass in her stomach and had to have 4 units of blood. the doctor was scheduling for emergency surgery to remove the mass. the CT scan came back no mass, doc didnt believe it, did another scope and the mass that had been there for over 5 years was gone. no sign of it! God answers prayer and He heals His people!

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Your mother and your family are in my thoughts. I can share that even if the lymph nodes are infected it's not a death sentence. Treatments have advanced over the years.

I am tasking you with this...Stay positive..keep your mother positive. Stay strong and keep her strong as well. DO not let any negativity enter her life. She needs all the support and positive energy she can get. It's all about approach and mental attitude when it comes to treatments. Keep her smiling...and above all..be there to listen.

Please feel free to holler if you need to talk.....

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
she has my prayers. believe the miracle!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
So sorry to hear dude, my aunt had breast cancer. She stayed strong and got through it, best wishes for your mom dude. Prayer has been sent.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic