Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Modified Arnold cycle.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
In one week I'll start the combination. Test/Primo/Mast at 525/525/350mg/wk with HCG, & GHRP-2 for 20 wks since all I got was 10gr primo depot. Thinking of Dbol for 2 months break fom orals for 3 weeks and use IGF-1&2 LR3 then 2 months Winny/Var/Tbol . Finish with IGF-1&2 LR3.

Last edited:
Azog

Azog

Sep 9, 2012
Should be fun, but that is a lot of dbol followed by a very short break and then quite the combo of other orals.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Should be fun, but that is a lot of dbol followed by a very short break and then quite the combo of other orals.

I've already started without primo and with 25mg Dbol, I'll have primo next week. I've only used winny,var,tbol and this Dbol is awsome. It making my arms bigger and everything pumped looking. Arnold would use Dbol for 6 months starting at 60mg ramp up to 100mg and back down. I'll stay at 25mg.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
The next modified arnold cycle

I've already started without primo and with 25mg Dbol, I'll have primo next week. I've only used winny,var,tbol and this Dbol is awsome. It making my arms bigger and everything pumped looking. Arnold would use Dbol for 6 months starting at 60mg ramp up to 100mg and back down. I'll stay at 25mg

Up to 65mg dbol ED and 50mg Var. Good combination will increase to 70mg in a month. Still thinking about next cycle. KISS and get Test/Tren/Mast/Primo all Enanthates and run Tbol and maybe Var.

-or- I'll wait till I finish this one cause I like the Dbol effect maybe just Test/Mast/Primo/Dbol again.

I'm liking the effect of 70mg dbol/40mg var for 3 months.

-or- Finish this cycle of test/mast/primo/dbol/var and next one test/mast/primo all enanthates and Tbol only.

Last edited:
S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
So my question at what point is there diminished returns with dbol 70mg is the cap anything more is just a waste. I know 50 is common. But what have people experimented with...

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010

Yes, I second that and everyone here knows how much I love oral steroids.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
You're abusing oral steroids and risk your health without reason. If you're alredy using Class I steroids then you need either Winstrol, Dianabol or Anadrol. There's no room for anavar IMO. Also drop the winstrol. It's very liver toxic, you should be better off using a lower dosage of d-bol with an AI.

Anything over 50mgs D-bol is a waste.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
You're abusing oral steroids and risk your health without reason. If you're alredy using Class I steroids then you need either Winstrol, Dianabol or Anadrol. There's no room for anavar IMO. Also drop the winstrol. It's very liver toxic, you should be better off using a lower dosage of d-bol with an AI.

Anything over 50mgs D-bol is a waste.

I don't really like his oral layout either but everyone is different just get blood work after 6 weeks and see how the liver is holding up. I also disagree completely that anything above 50mg of Dbol is a waste, I don't understand that reasoning at all.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I also disagree completely that anything above 50mg of Dbol is a waste

Everyone is different and reacts differently. Maybe the side effects are just too intense past the 50mg barrier and overweight the gains.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Everyone is different and reacts differently. Maybe the side effects are just too intense past the 50mg barrier and overweight the gains.

Oh gotcha... I thought you were saying you didn't get more results running more than 50. I'm lucky when it comes to dbol sides, I run it at 150mg with no problems I just take adex eod and I'm gtg.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I'm up to 70mg Dbol and it is awesome. I did notice at 40mg I didn't have the stamina like winstrol or cutting steroids and seemed fail earlier on sets and reps so I added 50mg Var. At 40mg Dbol/50mg Var I was able to to more reps & sets with better flexability to do the sets at full range on motion. The var was making me alittle to energetic so I lowed to 40mg Var and increased Dbol to 70mg. I feel it is a swet spot and only use letrozole is I notice any puffness of nipples and it imediately goes away.

The thing with this cycle is my first few sets I look ripped and defined but as I increase weight I start to lose it and get pumped and swollen. This is by far the best cycle I've ever taken, better than Test/Tren.

Fell this might be better without letrozole and masteron or the least amount of mast.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic