Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Mixing water and oil in the same pin

arnold

arnold

Sep 9, 2010
Alright fellas...I need vet advice here.

I am no newbie to steroids or pinning.

I plan on mixing 1cc prop, 1cc npp, and 1cc winstrol into a pin for a 3cc eod inject...

The winstrol is water based. How do I safely inject this?

Of course, firm pressure will have to be applied to push the heavy oil through my 25g pins. I am just deathly afraid of not knowing exactly where the oil ends and winni begins. I don't want to shoot that last cc in in a millisecond, feel me?

The oil will be first in the syringe, where as the lighter winni will be the last to inject, as it will be on the top of the oil.

Can anyone who has done this successfully give me the 411?

Thanks in advance.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
no expert here, heard it can be done, but make sure to press very, very slow. as the water based substance will go in too quickly causing problems. Pretty sure another will confirm this or give better advice if need be...

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
but I've had test/winny shots done on me, no problems to report.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Ok I will tell you what happened to me about 7 years ago I did winny, test and eq in the same inj.

It was a big mistake, the injection sites became extremely swollen and I got that damned shot fever feeling from hell, I felt like ass for about 2 days, I had done an injection one in each bicep and they were swollen up like watermelons and red and puffed up.
I tried again later in the glute and the same thing, I read on another board its very simple premise, oil and water do not mix well.
IMO if I had kept on trying to do that eventually I think I would have had an abcess, from then on out I did the test and eq as one inj and the winny in another.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I used to do this all the time years ago. I dont do it anymore. Water and oil dont mix.. I never had any issues, but some friends of mine have. One wound up getting an abcess, but I think this was also caused by hitting the same spot with the same mixture too many times in a row.. He never rotated.. Not a big deal to do two shots, one with oils, one with water. I always used b/12 with water based, never any problems..

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
It's not the smartest idea , the aques solution causes the oil based depot to seperate leting that hormone recrystalize almost instantly (chemical hydrolysis )

Besides the simple chemical hydrolysis described above, the esters are removed by enzymes in the blood called esterases, though water is still required for the reaction. The great majority of hydrolysis occurs with the help of these enzymes by non-specific reactions with proteins. These reactions can not take place while the esterified steroid is dissolved in Oil/carrier. Mix your hormone/oil based with an aques solution it screws up and crashes at the inject site!. While the esterified steroids are dissolved in Oil/carrier, they are protected from hydrolyis, and thus serve as a depot for the drug, giving extended duration release and half life. Hopefuly this explains why it's a dumb idea to mix the two.

And there is a good chance it's gona turn into a steril abcess turning into a damn hard not which might not absorb for a long assed time to!

Last edited:

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
It's not the smartest idea , the aques solution causes the oil based depot to seperate leting that hormone recrystalize almost instantly (chemical hydrolysis )

Besides the simple chemical hydrolysis described above, the esters are removed by enzymes in the blood called esterases, though water is still required for the reaction. The great majority of hydrolysis occurs with the help of these enzymes by non-specific reactions with proteins. These reaction cannot take place while the esterified steroid is dissolved in Oil/carrier. Mix your hormone/oil based with an aques solution it screws up and crashes at the inject site!. While the esterified steroids are dissolved in Oil/carrier, they are protected from hydrolyis, and thus serve as a depot for the drug, giving extended duration release and half life.

And there is a good chance it's gona turn into a steril abcess turning into a damn hard not which might not absorb for a long assed time to!

Hey thats what I said! LOL!
Sure as hell sounds like what I experienced with the two mixtures.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Hey thats what I said! LOL!
Sure as hell sounds like what I experienced with the two mixtures.

Gota excuse my rec typing lmao! Holiday drinking so everything kept coming out wrong, had to re-word it a few times! lmao I've done those shots when I didn't know any better and got some nasty assed knots.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Gota excuse my rec typing lmao! Holiday drinking so everything kept coming out wrong, had to re-word it a few times! lmao I've done those shots when I didn't know any better and got some nasty assed knots.

LMFAO! u and the dang rec-typing.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Knew it had suck potential Shine but didn't know the chemistry behind it. Thank you!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Since I use 27 g slinpin for winny I never have the issue, if you got micro nized winny try it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic