Members
Latest Member
jacobss

Misha Koklyaev

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Not knocking him at all, because he is a beast, but this is at SHW right? Because the last WSM I saw him in he weighed 358lbs and looked about the same as he did here. Hell, there are guys like Eric Lillebridge who are 10 years younger, 75lbs lighter, and total slightly higher than this.

That being said, I love watching him lift, he's a monster. Have you seen the deadlift video of him pulling 800 for 10 with straps?

They may total slightly higher than this but could ANY of them win a national level Olympic weightlifting meet? Could they win it 7x in one of the top Oly countries in the World? Or come in top 3 at WSM? Or have a WR in WSM and in the Highland Games?

How many athletes are in the top echelon of ALL strength sports?

That's the point. Misha didn't start out as a PLer and his focus isn't that. He's a Oly lifter who turned strongman and he's done a few PLing meets. This was something he just decided to do before his birthday. That's sick. Let me just knock out a 2100+ raw total as a present to myself, lol. Fuck, I mean I'd love to give that to myself as a present. That meet looked effortless. The only thing he pushed himself on was the pull. He was good for a lot more i the squat and bench.

I've seen quite a few vid's of him pulling but the most impressive one was him pulling 915lbs raw with a hook grip. That 915lbs was done at a meet he beat KK that day.

Last edited:
Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
920 lb deadlift?!?!

My back hurts now.

His physique is awesome too. I wonder what his diet looks like.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Monsterous dead lift!

I'd be willing to argue that when it comes to pulling Misha is up there with the best of them. 920lbs raw at a full PLing meet. I wonder what he could pull if he just pulled at a pull only meet.

WidowMaker

WidowMaker

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2013
We all have our demons, but agreed. He is a beast at his lifts!

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Misha is a beast!!! This is a pic of me and him at the Arnold last year.
I caught him in a hallway and he was very cool. His English is pretty bad though, and my Russian is non existent.
2hwmxjq.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic