Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Misc bag of brown pill

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I was going though all the gear and found a bag with about 200 brown pills in it no markings or a way to identify them. I think I have an idea but I'm not sure what they are. ? Is there a place I can send some too, to identify what they are..? Anyone else ever have this problem...?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I was going though all the gear and found a bag with about 200 brown pills in it no markings or a way to identify them. I think I have an idea but I'm not sure what they are. ? Is there a place I can send some too, to identify what they are..? Anyone else ever have this problem...?
Brown makes me think of old school clen, a flecked brown.

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
Can get a labmax kit and that should be able to tell you what compound it is. Strength is difficult to determine but most go by the speed of the color change. What shape are they? I've used square, brown t3 in the past.

Akhusker

Akhusker

Dec 25, 2014
I take it they have been there for awhile so they must not have been important then (or else you would have used em or labeled em) and probably still not important now

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Well I have other bottle of novadex, that looks very similar. Nova come in 100 pill containers?
They r round, not square at all.
I have been saving them for when my surgery recovery was complete and I could cycle again. I thought they might be dbol, but the dbol I have is red....

They guy who sent them to me is not around anymore, I have tried asking him but no luck. I'll try the lab mix kit. If I can find out what it is I'll know the dose

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Post a pic, maybe someone will have seen them before.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic