pbtom
What's New?

Milk

L

lil_flossy

Apr 3, 2011
hey everyone

how ya doing?
im not sure if this has been asked or if it is in right section im sorry if its wrong.
my question is how do you know you are allergic to milk over past year ive noticed when i drink milk with my protein i become heavy on tummy and i have to wait about a couple hours for it to digest still feel like crap so i find it difficult to run or lift i even tried watering it down still same i use semi skimmed am i allergic ? i love milk and soya milk bokkeeee lol thanks :)

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Could be a lactose issue. Try using Lactaid and see if you are still having the problem.

L

lil_flossy

Apr 3, 2011
i dont think we have that here

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
Sounds like lactose intolerance. But does it happen also with soy milk? If so, I would try the protein with just water, and see if it is the protein itself also. I know if I haven't had whey for a while, and I start using it, my tummy takes a bit to get used to it again.

L

lil_flossy

Apr 3, 2011
it happened with a milk and egg protein i had before to but im ok when eat eggs but milk just not good lol and the protein with water makes me boke lol might try mixing ti with fruit or something

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
If you some kinda (bad) reaction when you eat dairy, you're probably allergic to it. Best way is to avoid dairy products and see how you feel ....

L

lil_flossy

Apr 3, 2011
i used to be ok on milk its the old age haha lol

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Try taking some HCL with betaine with your protein meals, wiped out all my bloat very nicely.

R

ragamuffin

Sep 10, 2010
I havent had dairy for about 25 years now. I use Lactaid milk when I eat cereal, which isnt very often. I stayed bloated until I eliminated it from my diet.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
I love milk but it gives me a belly ache with splatter ass...:)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic