Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Militant Fat Loss Tricks: Legal And Illegal Methods

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
T-3 is actually bar none the most effective and safest yeah i said it fstburner in existence, the whole shutting down thing is rare and many many studies validate this. So many myths and old wives tales surround this incredible compound. Ive literally gone like 6 on 6 off 8 years strait doing very similiar to this cycle. Partly for energy feeling as i wake at 3am eat, then train at 5am, then after my work dsy i leave my desk at 5pm to teach and train again in some form, so at 45 im lookin for energy and lean

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Never thought about metformin....interesting....

As for the rest of it the t3 if using it I don't agree with the taper concept, wifrom what I know any synthetic t3 or 54 will shut down the bodies natural production, tregardless of amount stopping with taper down is only going to slow your unnatural metabolism down befcore it being shut down and then once everything clears it comes back fairly quickly (in my experience anyways) just have to keep the diet in check to avoid any rebounded weight with the very veryy low metabolism... as for clen , I hate the shit...but yohimbine I like , I can't imagine stacking the two as they both crack me out pretty bad and I feel I might be overstimulaed with the two, but I just don't do well with clen so knowing your tolerance and reaction to both individually before stacking seems important here

You probably could try ultra low doses until your receptors adjust, cuz those sides typically subside after few weeks. Just cut your dose in half and go from there

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
It's not a bad fat burner, but it's not an amazing fat burner if you compare it to compounds like clen or dnp. It's a safe fat burner that can be used long term. It's a good fat burner for obese people it's good as a muscle preserver for lean people. The thermogenic effect of the EC stack actually increases over time as well, it becomes more potent with use as compared to other compounds that become less potent with use.

It makes fat loss more effective, percent wise, works well with a low carb diet since it helps to free free fatty acids stores and the main source of energy on a low carb diet is ffas. I enjoy it for the overall performance enhancing that it provides. You could also move into things like adding l-tyrosine or yohimbe along with the stack to make it more effective. Since adding l-tyrosine in recently I've had some good results.

Dnp way overrated, clen great if you use it in combo

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic