Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Michael Vick 214 lbs 4% Bodyfat

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
I'm a lifelong Eagles fan...I hate Vick not because he fought dogs, but because he TORTURED the losers and the ones that wouldn't fight...anyone who would hang, drown, electrocute and do fun drive by shootings on dogs can't be redeemed..I root for my Birds but I can't wait until he's off the team...Fuck Vick

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I wonder the same thing. If its because of dog fighting that's BS. Guys (whites too) have been fighting animals for eons....doesn't make it right but when does an animal's rights trump a humans? Vick never should have served a single day in prison because of this....harsh fines/community service sure but prison time? Get the fuck outa here...

Why did you include the whites too comment following a sex based descriptor? I don't think anyone would claim dog fighting is a race based activity.. Other ppl serve time for animal cruelty Vick is no different and my opinion of others involved in dog fighting are the same as my opinion of him, that being said he's just an arrogant dick.

Spectrum

Spectrum

Dec 16, 2010
when does an animal's rights trump a humans? Vick never should have served a single day in prison because of this....harsh fines/community service sure but prison time? Get the fuck outa here...
An animals rights trump a humans all the time in my world. I've had dogs (and cats for that matter) that I'd kill a motherfucker over if I saw them abusing or harming them. Can't say the same about a lot of the people I've known.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I wonder the same thing. If its because of dog fighting that's BS. Guys (whites too) have been fighting animals for eons....doesn't make it right but when does an animal's rights trump a humans? Vick never should have served a single day in prison because of this....harsh fines/community service sure but prison time? Get the fuck outa here...

Lol...It's "BS" to electrocute dogs, smash them against the pavement, and shoot them in the head for no reason whatsoever? He's a grown man, not a disturbed 13 year old kid that will grow up to become a serial killer. No prison time?? Get the fuck out of here..

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

The HUMAN is supposed to know right from wrong, FUCK him if ONLY for the dogfighting, that shit shows a level of mental illness to participate in, and sorry for you but your post speaks volumes about yourself as well.
So, to quote you "get the fuck outta here":D

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Dogs fight...they watch... no one "makes" the dogs fight... they just do it...

Thats why Boxing and MMA should be banned right?

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011

Thats why Boxing and MMA should be banned right?

Boxers and MMA fighters get paid, What do the dogs get?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

If watching is ok, than how bout this. You let your kid walk down my street and I'll watch as my rehabilitated Amstaff attacks him/her. I didn't make my dog do it so I'm not to blame... I just watched and gave the command like the pit handlers do. That's ok right???

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I don't get paid.

Than you need to find new management if you're an MMA fighter. I know plenty who are amateur and they ALL get paid for each/every fight they do. They make anywhere from $300 - $2500 a fight depending on their record and if they are the main event or not.

I don't know shit about boxing so I can't comment on that.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Torturing animals and fighting dogs is 2 different things, if Vic did all the things u guys are posting he at least deserved prison if not more.... Now as far as the dog fighting goes, like already said there's a long history behind it and even if you don't condone fighting you can't help but to respect that history and the surviving bloodlines, those are the most loyal loving animals to ever live, they would never bite a man or a kid for that matter..... All the media bs you hear about with kids getting attacked etc is not from champion bloodlines it's from idiots who breed dogs for the color of there nose or the size of there head etc.... Alot of brainwashed minds out there kinda like aas use.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Than you need to find new management if you're an MMA fighter. I know plenty who are amateur and they ALL get paid for each/every fight they do. They make anywhere from $300 - $2500 a fight depending on their record and if they are the main event or not.

I don't know shit about boxing so I can't comment on that.
I'm a boxer. Amateur. Really more recreational. My point being some of us just do it because we enjoy it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic