Members
Latest Member
Blackenalma
What's New?

Mibolerone...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Surely you're not going to blame me for you being pissed all day....LOL Cheque drops are taken for super strength increases. The growth would come from using the heavier weights while on the drops. It's made in micrograms doses instead of mg doses. No way would I even consider it from a UGL now since the testing lab is out of business. I remember once that Pittbull was working on his car and got pissed and threw a wrench through the garage door.....not thru the glass window but thru the wooden door itself.....LOL Hey TB....what's your scrawny ass still doing hangin around? I've seen a lot of names on here that were really stand up guys and gals. Kind of makes me weepy....LOL

ha! ha! ha! Man You had some good sups for sure! Everything being tested by a proffesional lab so we knew it was dosed right and even over dosed with your Brew brotha.

Respect!

Last edited:
Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
Holy shit, PRL.

Damn good to see you man, how the fuck did you find your way out of the old folks home!?

I miss the nectar of the gods!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Let's talk about it.

Mibolerone, "aka" Cheque Drops.

I've used it back in the day, Upjohn shit, and also once from a UGL.

I enjoyed the unnaturally alert, euphoric, sort of channeled aggression that I found I would experience when I'd use it an hour or so prior to training.

In those days I'd train 2-3 hours 5 days a week, and it seemed to last about as long as my workouts, then I'd level out so to speak, not crash the way you do with Adrenergic substances.

Anybody here use it, what's your experiences, did you like it, etc.?

these affects are exactly what I am getting from Methyltest... and you say cheques are stronger... that sounds awesome... I must try these cheque drops!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic