Latest Member
Blackenalma
What's New?

MFⓋ Supplements: Phase I

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Very good, MF- pretty damn cool to develop your own formula and getting it distributed! Best of luck in this!

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
What's your background in formulations look like? Schooling?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
What's your background in formulations look like? Schooling?
Initially when I got to New Zealand I was a Personal Trainer for 5yrs, then the last 7.5yrs I have been managing a health store. I've actually just bought the store and all being good with the lawyers and getting documentation finalised I take it over on 1st December. We're re-certified annually within the company (as far as I am aware the only health store/franchise in NZ that does this), so all of the staff that work for us are at a very good level of knowledge with regards to nutrition, supplementation, drug contraindications etc.

Once the business is up and running and firmly on its' feet I want to go back to college to study Clinical Nutrition ;)

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
fruit flavored? I know you have to guard your interests, just wondering no biggie.
Has kinda like a raspberry-ish taste to it. Very pleasant and easy to drink ~ almost like a cross between a juice and a sports drink.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
Initially when I got to New Zealand I was a Personal Trainer for 5yrs, then the last 7.5yrs I have been managing a health store. I've actually just bought the store and all being good with the lawyers and getting documentation finalised I take it over on 1st December. We're re-certified annually within the company (as far as I am aware the only health store/franchise in NZ that does this), so all of the staff that work for us are at a very good level of knowledge with regards to nutrition, supplementation, drug contraindications etc.

Once the business is up and running and firmly on its' feet I want to go back to college to study Clinical Nutrition ;)

So no background in physiology? Nothing in regards to pharmacokinetics? Not even organic chem or bio?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Not really, just the ongoing study I do with my job and career. I simply tried to develop a Pre-WO because I wanted to see what I could come up, and the whole idea of combining ingredients fascinated me.

TBH I'm actually quite happy just keeping it for my own use. If there's anyone interested in it further down the line then I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
If this is something you're interested in, I have worked R&D for various companies, mainly in the safety and synergistic aspect. Im curious about the profile, if you'd like to swap emails Ill get an NDA written up and give you some honest input.

I have degrees in Human Physiology/Kinesiology, Organic Chem and Pharmacology. Hoping to take another course in the near future in the field of Neuroscience.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Thanks Diesel. I'm meeting with the CEO of a NZ supplement company next week to run through this product with him, am hoping it might be something he is interested in formulating on a large scale.

Fingers crossed.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Thanks Diesel. I'm meeting with the CEO of a NZ supplement company next week to run through this product with him, am hoping it might be something he is interested in formulating on a large scale.

Fingers crossed.

Congrats, sounds like a wonderful opportunity.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic