Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Methyltestosterone

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I am looking for opinions from guys that have used this and how they liked it... what dosage they found most effective, administration timing, etc.

It looks like it would be great for a pre-workout or pre-comp supplement. Not so much for mass gains but really good for strength...

All in all... what has your experience been?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I used it once several years ago for about a 30 day run. I highly prefer dbol over MT just based on side effects alone. I've never had more acne in my life than when on MT. The strength gains were in fact great, but I'm not sure I would use it again. However, I wouldn't rule it out if you are considering it and it's available to you for a preworkout supp. It's one of those things I really think you just have to try to make a decision for yourself, kinda the same way I feel about Tbol.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I used it once several years ago for about a 30 day run. I highly prefer dbol over MT just based on side effects alone. I've never had more acne in my life than when on MT. The strength gains were in fact great, but I'm not sure I would use it again. However, I wouldn't rule it out if you are considering it and it's available to you for a preworkout supp. It's one of those things I really think you just have to try to make a decision for yourself, kinda the same way I feel about Tbol.

What dose we talkin as a pre workout supp?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
What dose we talkin as a pre workout supp?

I would use one tab preworkout, which I believe was 25mg. This was awhile ago when my knowledge of steroids was far less than it is now. I got up to 2 tabs or 50mg at one point, but that's when I really started to see the unwanted sides so I dropped it back down. From all that I've read about it, it's more liver toxic than dbol HOWEVER, it does not affect cholesterol values as negatively as dbol.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
are you refering to M1T? I used it before, only 20mg a day for 20 days. Made good gains, but the stuff is beyond toxic and is why the drug companies never released it.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
are you refering to M1T? I used it before, only 20mg a day for 20 days. Made good gains, but the stuff is beyond toxic and is why the drug companies never released it.

No, M1T and Methyltestosterone are different drugs. Just as Test Cypionate and 1-Test Cypionate are completely different.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
sorry, oral test, never used it, but have yet to hear great reviews on it.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010

Thats pretty much the same thing a friend of mine told me, I have personally never used it, but strangely enough my buddies wife got prescribed it and couldnt stand the shit, so he jacked it up, told me he thought dbol would have done the same and better.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Didnt do much for me but raise my blood pressure.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Seems to help with intensity as a pre workout, but it is a bit pricey for that use only IMO.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic