Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Methyl Tren

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
It has been many years but I have run oral methyl Tren and love the short term effects

I started with 1 mg per day for the first 7 days and then bumped it to 2 mg a day for an additional 14 days.

From my understanding it is very liver toxic and you have to be very careful of taking too high of a dose.

The strength gains in those short 21 days for me were amazing. I truly felt like a man of steel.

Honestly probably my favorite oral AAS!!

strongarm

strongarm

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010
What’s the half-life of Methyl Tren ?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I have never tried Methyltrienolone, ever. I fogot about it to be honest. Duchaine talk about it a lot back in the 90's before it was even available.

Maybe not now, i'm not sure, but I was always suspicious on whether a lot of it being sold many years back was the real deal or not. I mean, back in the day, early 2000's, we had a hard time even getting real Anavar without it being winstrol or such.

I guess we had San Rafael back in the day to test it, the few years they were around, but I just never got around to using it, or really needing it. I remember reading about it's negative effects on the liver as well.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I have never tried Methyltrienolone, ever. I fogot about it to be honest. Duchaine talk about it a lot back in the 90's before it was even available.

Maybe not now, i'm not sure, but I was always suspicious on whether a lot of it being sold many years back was the real deal or not. I mean, back in the day, early 2000's, we had a hard time even getting real Anavar without it being winstrol or such.

I guess we had San Rafael back in the day to test it, the few years they were around, but I just never got around to using it, or really needing it. I remember reading about it's negative effects on the liver as well.
I watch most of Vigorous Steves videos on the steroid profiles and the few he has covered on it. It is definitely not meant to be taken for anything other than a strength boost or right before you get on stage. A single dose will skyrocket your liver enzymes into the hundreds.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
This stuff was never meant for human use. It's used in cell based affinity studies of the AR. It binds the AR tighter than any other AAS as far as I know.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic