Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Methastadrol?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Thanks man, the temptation is always there though :weightlift: especially with it being easily obtained here. I go downtown and the locals try to bring me to the pharmacy because of my stature lol, it's tempting. Maybe one day. I definitely think gear shouldn't have such harsh legal consequences though. I think there is a lot of great things medically that can be done with AAS.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Thanks man, the temptation is always there though :weightlift: especially with it being easily obtained here. I go downtown and the locals try to bring me to the pharmacy because of my stature lol, it's tempting. Maybe one day. I definitely think gear shouldn't have such harsh legal consequences though. I think there is a lot of great things medically that can be done with AAS.

Yea the legal consequences are insane IMO.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Yea the legal consequences are insane IMO.

Yeah I agree man, shit is way too harsh. Some kind of regulation makes sense of course because gear shouldn't fall into the hands of just anyone, but I don't think the opportunity of using the legally without a doctor should be taken away from certain athletes.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic