Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Merry Christmas Iron Den

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Merry Christmas folks. Thanks for hanging around. I thought I'd be dead by now. Looks like you all made it here to this late date as well. Here's to kicking ass and taking names in the year to come.

Best regards,

Glyco

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Merry Christmas to everyone! I’ll see you tomorrow under my tree Pooh bear!!! I’ve been so good I’m sure you’ll be there.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Merry Christmas you savages, ihope everyone has a safe holiday and gets to enjoy it with the people that mean the most to them!

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Hope everybody is having a great day! Let somebody out there know you care, call them if possible, but if not, then text or email them. Let people who are celebrating the holiday season for the first time this year without a loved one know they are not alone, and that they are thought of and loved by others, and yourself.

Have an awesome older cousin, who i've never met, but we exchange emails and messages talking about family history and stuff. She lives out here in California, and last year, she lost her 2nd husband and brother, during November and December. She is 88/89 years old, and her kids are older, 2 of which have passed away....one from I believe cancer or an auto accident, and her only son, was shot by a low-life thug, who was an ex-boyfriend and baby daddy to his wife. I believe her son was a cop, or security of sort. The POS who killed her son, he will find out this next summer if he is allowed a shorter sentence, or up form parole/excused from prison.....only in Cali:mad:

She is one of the only cousins/family who I converse with from my mother's side of the family (paternal side). Mom died back in 2015, so it's pretty cool having contact. My mom's paternal side of the family all came from Portugal in the late 1800's, and have resided in Hanford, out here in Cali, as it was/is a somewhat Portuguese-rich population. Gonna make some trips out there this next year to visit and help her out some when I can.

Anyway, she is super depressed, so just making contact with her, or others out there, makes a huge difference, in an otherwise 'supposed to be,' happy time of the year.

I'm gonna have candy and junk food leftover for days. @genetic freak and I have come to the conclusion that the best way to rid the household of junk foods is to just get it over with, eaten, in 1-2 big days, so it's not drawn out, lol!!! I do this all the time if we somehow get ice cream or dessert in the house....just eat it all in 1 night:D

Anyway, you all stay safe!

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is to get out of Seattle on time tomorrow.

Love, Pig.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Merry Christmas! The only things that suck with our plan, you are going to feel like a furnace when you are trying to sleep and the pump in the gym the next day is God awful, especially if working legs or lower back. Worth it though! Eat away brother! I still have two more pies to go before I am done for the day. There is also 1/4 of a cheesecake in the refrigerator left over from my son's birthday and if he doesn't eat it tonight, I will.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yes, I'm a little late...

FB_IMG_1670287101117.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic