Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Menstruation cycle

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
10w post 5m AAS cycle I have a normal bleed, normal for me anyway. Had 2 short light 3 dayers about 2w apart prior to this.
I want to get back on AAS right after this bleed is over. I have two people in my life saying I should wait for one more normal bleed before I go back on.
Thoughts on this topic? How soon to get back on gear after prep. I know this depends on many factors and personal choice of course.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hey there Anita, you are right, it is totally a personal choice.
I think what it comes down to is......do you want to have kids in the future or not? If you don't care about birthing, then go for it.
If you are contemplating any kids in your future....even if distant future, then just wait.
Curious.....you say you are 10 weeks post AAS cycle,,,,,how long were you ON that cycle?

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Why do you want to get back on? What are your goals that you cannot achieve without AAS?

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Why do you want to get back on? What are your goals that you cannot achieve without AAS?
Building as more size for a more competitive physique in bodybuilding but also cause I want to be bigger.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic