Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

mega t 500

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
Not directed at you Bubba. Just saying I don’t see a reason a pharmaceutical company would mass produce an item like this. There’s so many other, better options.
i know bro. I was being sarcastic.

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
This it? I ask because I could not find any legit pharma manufacturers with such a product. I'm no chemist, but I have had severe PIP using highly concentrated substances, and it's my understanding that in order to get that much product soluble into an injectable form, they have to use suspension products that are more irritating that others. That's just hearsay, I don't know if it's true or not. Also curious why a doc would be providing you with non-prescription grade stuff (if indeed that's the case).

megatest-500-testosterone-odin-pharma.jpg

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
it just secrete a smelly sweat odor. my wife complains I smell like feet. After every workout a shower is a must.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
This it? I ask because I could not find any legit pharma manufacturers with such a product. I'm no chemist, but I have had severe PIP using highly concentrated substances, and it's my understanding that in order to get that much product soluble into an injectable form, they have to use suspension products that are more irritating that others. That's just hearsay, I don't know if it's true or not. Also curious why a doc would be providing you with non-prescription grade stuff (if indeed that's the case).

megatest-500-testosterone-odin-pharma.jpg

it just secrete a smelly sweat odor. my wife complains I smell like feet. After every workout a shower is a must.
Right, high mg products contain high amounts of solvents that are not healthy. Guiacol it sounds like will give you that smell. The worst solvent for you. Don’t get us wrong @HardManifest, we have all used products like this before. Just seems a little suspicious a Dr would prescribe/ give you this. And you may want to be careful. Do you research. You can get better products for way cheaper thru a UGL. Or find a legit Dr that will prescribe you some pharma grade Watson test or equivalent for those prices.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I am assuming it is suspended with a super solvent and that is why you are getting extreme PIP. Hopefully, it is not guaiacol. I will never use anything with guaiacol ever again. That stuff is straight poison. Not only does the PIP suck, but the negative effects it has on your body far outweighs any of the gear we put in.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic