Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

mega t 500

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
A quicker option could be to just cut it with GSO. Amazon sells steril grapeseed oil for injection in 30ml viles for less than $10 delivered.
awesome bro. thanks

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
Why on earth would they mix all of those esters?

If you're going to run high concentration gear on TRT just grab some pain free 300mg Enanthate. Hit 0.25ml every other day. A shot that small can go in an insulin syringe and can really go in ANY muscle. You can hit delts, triceps, biceps, calves, quads, lats, glutes, pecs, and literally any other muscle group.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
yes bro. why? The sports Dr I am seeing said there is more money in this business than in general medicine. The cost is about $6,000+ per year. I have to pay out of my pocket. It's not covered under insurance. General medicine is a dead concept. People want enhanced medicine. If you are willing to pay, it's available. I once tried to go through my regular insurance for test based on the labs and I was shutdown saying their crew do not practice enhanced medicine. Oh well there are Dr.'s that do practice enhanced medicine.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Very few can handle that without pain. Surprised a Dr would suggest such a product.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic