Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Meets new cycle idea, INPUT from bros! meetcake = cutcake!

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
Check it! let me know what yall think and any input or suggestions is nice too.

this is what i have in mind.

(NEW VERSION)
Week 1-10: Tren E 500mg EW
Week 1-10: Bold Cyp 400mg EW
Week 1-12: Test blend of pp, prop and E at 500mg/week

Week 1-12: Var 100mg ED

Extras: *Helios + t3, protiens, aminos, MCT's, pre & post w/o, FOOD!......

Last edited:
HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
WOW. you must not like your liver much! lol
thats a LOTTA gear man...

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
What is cutcakes diet like? gear is good and all, but if your "cutting", diet is going to matter more.

Ending with drol might be good if it kills your appetite :D

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
well il have some liver support also, this is the most "hardcore" cycle that i would have done.
its just a rough draft right now, some stuff might get changed around...

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
yes goldy thats why i put drol at the end.
diet will be in check, GAYO's supposed to write me one to follow.
overall it will be high protien, moderate fats (good fats) and low carb

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
If ur gonna doublestack orals....I would do drol/bol followed by var/winny. I would also taper into thatlast tren boost. Your jumping 80% on dose with a short ester....side might be harsh. Maybe do a week at 25mg/day and then go to 50mg/day with the ace. Looks good bromo.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Am I understanding this correctly that in weeks 8-10 you're gonna be running both tren E and tren A on top of one another?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I wouldnt bother with the tren a near the end,, run out tren e and me I'd put in eq because its synergistic with tren, also might drop the orals to make it easier to run,, my 2 cents

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
there i edited the cycle in the first post. i took out the last 4 weeks of ace to end with e.
i really wanna run var all the way through. i replaced the dbol with tbol since i have some laying around.
dont really want to run eq cause im trying to keep the appitite low, thats the reason for the drol at the end.

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
Thats allot Bro, personally I wouldn't run the Var & tbol together (just me). Im pretty damn big and would maybe do half that if not a 1/3. Drol at the end and not the begininning of a cycle, Hmmmm,!! and your mixing that with Var and tbol....Your gonna be sick most of the entire cycle, for real. Your body cannot take all that...

Lucky

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
aslong as you are taking care of your liiver then it looks liike a solid go. I am running a triblend test with the same tests and 1000mg/wk and Tren E at 500/wk with some bold cyp to help smooth out the knotting of the triblend, and fucking loving it

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I wouldnt bother with the tren a near the end,, run out tren e and me I'd put in eq because its synergistic with tren, also might drop the orals to make it easier to run,, my 2 cents

Can you elaborate on the synergy between boldenone and tren?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic