Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Meal prep

JohnPaulYev

JohnPaulYev

Jun 18, 2019
I'm 5'9", around 200lbs. My diet is set up to a total of 2300 cal consisting of 800 from protein, 800 from carbs, and around 70 from fats. My protein sources are mainly from egg whites, secondary fish, and tertiary chicken/beef (my cholesterol was kind of high at my last bloods). Carbs come mainly from complex sources (Ezekiel bread, basmatti rice, and beans) except for immediately before or after a work out; I also love sweet potatoes. Fats come mainly from the meats, and also supplemental sources of flax seed, hemp, and fish oil. Is there anything obvious I'm doing wrong here? I've been on this plan for around 8 months and I don't feel like I'm getting the results I'd like. Lean muscle mass is around 166lbs, so 17% body fat; of course, this was using BEI, so I'm not completely confident in the results.

JohnPaulYev

JohnPaulYev

Jun 18, 2019
Probably right at 210lbs. Maybe 20-23% body fat.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I go by the eyes. You’re 10# less; does it look like you’re bigger - i.e., more muscle?

JohnPaulYev

JohnPaulYev

Jun 18, 2019
I feel more muscular and I think that I look more muscular, but my girlfriend is not impressed. lol. She might just be hard to please...I dunno.

T

TODAY

VIP Member
Apr 16, 2012
I feel more muscular and I think that I look more muscular, but my girlfriend is not impressed. lol. She might just be hard to please...I dunno.
This would be my guess.

On paper, it sounds like you've made some solid progress with a predominantly clean diet. What does your training look like?

JohnPaulYev

JohnPaulYev

Jun 18, 2019
Yea, she can be a cold bitch, no doubt. I do 5 days a week. Ever since testosterone, I've been doing the ronnie coleman workout. chest/back day 1, legs day 2, shoulders/arms day 3, then 4 and 5 I hit some cardio + abs. I do about 1.5 hr in the gym on most days, hitting 20+ sets total.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic