Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Matts training log 2013

S

Smithmachine

Apr 23, 2013
Wednesday I stayed away from the gym.
Went last night worked up to 275 for a couple sets of 5. Hit the leg press then deadlift. 405 felt like a ton. Pulled it once. Hammered the biceps then got out of there

S

Smithmachine

Apr 23, 2013
Started a new pre workout a couple days ago 1mr vortex. It not that great yet, of course I've only taken one scoop. So I'm gonna up it to two tonight and hit some heavy incline and shoulder press.

S

Smithmachine

Apr 23, 2013
Left arm still bothering me. Can't tell if it's muscle or tendonitis, but it's aggravating. Sleeved it and it helps. Incline tonight wasn't great. Did some lockout work on shoulder press. Finished up with curls. Not feeling too confident, but train on I shall. New 1mr didn't seem as good as Hyde. Took two scoops, not a very good pump. Guess I'll use it up quick, maybe give some samples to the coming new years resolutioners

Last edited:
S

Smithmachine

Apr 23, 2013
Gonna take it sleazy today. Got some house shit to do. Gonna eat allot of protein and rest

S

Smithmachine

Apr 23, 2013
Ended up going to the gym via ace hardware. Hit some leg accessory work and the leg press.

S

Smithmachine

Apr 23, 2013
Did some bench today. Went through my warmup did 225 x6x6 . Then hit the face pulls cable flies and hammer curls.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic