Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Masteron Prescription

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I have a prescription for Masteron; however, I am having much difficulty finding a pharmacy that can even order it. The big box pharmacies don't have it on their wholesalers list and a compounding pharmacy I visited didn't know if they could even get drostanolone. Anybody know a pharmacy I could get this from? Being I have a prescription for it, I want to keep it legit.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I would ask your doctor, I am certain this is not his first time prescribing this compound, thus he should know where to get it filled.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
He's prescribed nandrolone and the like, but I'm the first that has asked for Masteron.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Again, his office should be able to locate a pharmacy for u or a pharmacist may know themselves where to locate this item

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I want to know how in the helll you got that bro... NICE!

B

Bonaparte

May 30, 2012
Your "doc" may as well just written you a prescription for magical beans, since pharmaceutical or even veterinary masteron doesn't exist and never has been produced. It is strictly a UGL product.

He can write whatever the hell he wants on a prescription pad, but I don't see how you can get it filled if the FDA hasn't approved it.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Your "doc" may as well just written you a prescription for magical beans, since pharmaceutical or even veterinary masteron doesn't exist and never has been produced. It is strictly a UGL product.

He can write whatever the hell he wants on a prescription pad, but I don't see how you can get it filled if the FDA hasn't approved it.

You obviously don't know that it was originally made for women who are battling cancer.

Many of the AAS that we use were originally made for something else, like Var, Deca, Test, etc....

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
And, it is illegal for a doctor to prescribe anything that isn't FDA approved. No hormone has been developed for UGLs - they've all been developed for pharm or farm. Notice I said, "hormone," not "pro-hormone." Thought I'd head that one off right now.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
what was his medical reason for prescribing you Masteron? And does it specifically say whether it's drost prop or drost enan? I think you will have a very hard time finding it in any pharmacy, especially in this country....try Thailand

B

Bonaparte

May 30, 2012
You obviously don't know that it was originally made for women who are battling cancer.

Many of the AAS that we use were originally made for something else, like Var, Deca, Test, etc....

Thanks, I'm well aware. I had just never read that it had gained FDA approval back in the '60s.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic