Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Masteron + AI experience ?

Spectrum

Spectrum

Dec 16, 2010
Anyone have experience using masteron in a cycle and notice the need to adjust AI dose due to masteron's purported AI effects.

This particular cycle would look something like this.

Test E (about a gram per week)
Deca (200-300 mg per week) just for joint relief and cause I have it
Masteron (400-600 mg per week)

Arimidex is the primary AI @ .33 - .5 per day.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I'm running mast E @ 500mg/wk + test @ 750.Haven't been using any AI,no problems 7 wks in.And iv'e needed to use anti e in past cycles.So I guess the mast is helping control the sides.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
One SHOULD NOT consider the use of masteron as a suitable AI. However, some people do not get gyno and/or do not have as much aromatization occur. Those people will be more than fine with test and mast. For those of us who aren't so lucky you want to run an AI alongside. Arimidex has a half life of about 72 hours and therefore does not need to be run everyday. Exemestane has a half life around 27 hours I belive and is more suitable for everyday use.

That being said, everyone is different. Start a cycle with a moderate to low dose AI and adjust as needed. If your sex drive starts to fade, stop the AI. If you start to get gyno or other sign of higher estrogen levels, up the dose.

Spectrum

Spectrum

Dec 16, 2010
One SHOULD NOT consider the use of masteron as a suitable AI. However, some people do not get gyno and/or do not have as much aromatization occur. Those people will be more than fine with test and mast. For those of us who aren't so lucky you want to run an AI alongside. Arimidex has a half life of about 72 hours and therefore does not need to be run everyday. Exemestane has a half life around 27 hours I belive and is more suitable for everyday use..
Kinda figured as much. I've got arimi and letro so I'll prolly just play it by ear, run arimi and make adjustments as needed to keep bloat down and libido up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic