Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Mast & proviron

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Educate me on which one you prefer and why? What dose? What combo of the two? Cleaned up my diet & dropping some pounds to get in shape for summer. I usually just run tren a & test prop but I've been reading up on these other two compounds to see if I want to even try them. Right now I just don't see where they are a better choice. Thanks in advance fellas! WD

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I use Proviron as an Anti-E/Cycle enhancer while on anything. I use Masteron as a great addition to Test/Tren or even Test/NPP. Contest prep I'll run Masteron right onto the stage after dropping the Test Prop 7-10 days out.

The only time I don't use Proviron is when I'm using Turinabol, since they both act as SHBG and increase effects the Testosterone of choice.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Thanks Mike! I had never heard that about t-bol before. You mind sharing your thoughts on dosages you use? I was contemplating trying NPP for the first time too.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Tbol is pretty good compound with very few negatives. It is a "cousin" of Dianabol but does not aromatize to estrogen. It also binds up a protein that deactivates testosterone which make Turinabol an "amplifier" of the Test you use with.

The gains are slower than Dbol but there's little or no water retention and the "size" gained is easier to maintain since it's more real muscle tissue and less water.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
40mg per day taken 20mg breakfast and dinner will be a good starting point. It's active about 16hrs in your system per dose so you could theoretically just pop all 40once per day with little difference. I just like to spread my doses out as evenly as possible. 60mg taken as 20mg every 8hrs is my preferred protocol.

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
I love mast p. But I get tired of pinning my self. That is when I start using proviron. There is never a time that I don't see benefits from both. I love the stuff.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hat,
Like MikeRn said, I run mast with test, tren or dbol. It seems to help push some water out and definitely Proviron. Provirion makes my loads huge too. Don't know why.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Never done mast but Proviron is awesome. I'd take it with every cycle if it was not so expensive and hard to find. I like 25mg in the morning and 25 in the evening.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I love proviron as well, but found out there are some people that it is not as effective on. At 75mg, I feel great and my libido is pretty good. I don't do any cycles without it anymore either, but it gets a little pricey.

I Have only used Masteron once, and I can't really decide if I liked it. My diet was not as great as it should have been, so I really should not make any comments on it.

Tbol sounds interesting too though. Might give that a shot.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
I use mast p and proviron at the same time. Yes I understand I shouldn't but I feel not only does it harden my look but makes my muscle tissue more dense. I can backfill on dosage on this post later if wanted.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic