Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Mason's Workout Log

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I cannot even fathom what it would be like to not like food.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
All I can say is I am having an affair. WITH FOOD! I so love food !!! Halo should jump in on this one! He's just as bad. Lol

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
LOL ! not to hijack Masons log but you shoulda seen the strongmen with access to 3 buffetts! I had the look of Charlie getting the golden ticket to the chocolate factory when i bought a 24hr pass.I said " I can come as many times as I want in a 24 hour period?"

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Lol! Did they get kicked out! Owners must of been crying about food costs. Mason u need to take something that will help u increase ur appetite. Just an opinion. But smoking will kill ur appetite.

M

Mason

Dec 1, 2011
It does kill my appetite, and my cardio is terrible... not that I do any right now but I just know it is, I get out of breath so easily. When I stop I tend to eat more just to have something to do with my hands if anything. I did get some whey protein today at the store with the other stuff. Ummmmm tuna, chicken, wheat bread, bananas, apples, some steaks, oatmeal, cereal, potatoes... hot pocketz, Tried to get stuff that is a little more healthy that is easy to get a lot of, that even though I might not eat that much of usually I know I WILL eat. I stopped getting the animal pak stuff... so many pills, and it's kind of expensive, and probably going a little overboard to take all that right now anyway, got regular multivitamins.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i would think that cardio would be last on your list of things that you need to do! eat and eat and eat and move some weight and eat and eat and sleep. when you get to 200# then maybe you might consider some cardio if necessary :) oh, and dont forget to eat ;)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hot Pockets are totally anabolic and anti-catabolic! You made some good food choices at the store. How will those be broken down into meals now? What will breakfast lunch and dinner look like along with snacks in between the meals (basically meals as well lol)?

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I love your honesty Mason, good on you starting a log !

Sounds like youve got a bit of work ahead of you, but youre on the right track, and found the best place to keep you going :)

Great job on the food choices

M

Mason

Dec 1, 2011
Well, here we go, food yesterday and today:
Yesterday-
2 doctor pepper's
sausage biscuit
starbucks something or another, medium cup
plate of - 4 chicken strips (big ones though), mashed potatoes
2 bbq sandwiches

Today -
butter biscuit
2 cups milk
doctor pepper, 2 pepsi's
fetuccini(sp) alfredo, one of those stouffer's things
12 pigs in a blanket
Did not get lunch break at work today.

Workout -
Squat-
1rep warmups
3x5 sets - 265

Benchpress -
1 rep warmup
3x5 sets - 135
Deadlift-
1 rep warmup
1x5 set - 285

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
You sound like a perfect candidate for GOMAD (gallon of milk a day). Normally i would suggest whole milk, but since your diet seems to be very high in fats already you might want to go with 1% or skim. I'd also suggest focusing on protein intake. You're in a good position since you aren't fat so the main focus should be on what you HAVE TO eat and not what you CAN'T eat.

M

Mason

Dec 1, 2011
I was about to talk about how expensive a gallon of milk a day is and how I can't afford it, but then I realised I spend that much on cigarettes and caffeine so... I can't say that hahaha. My food intake was a little better today! Probably not as many calories as it needs to be but here goes -

chili cheeseburger, no onions
bacon cheeseburger
5 pigs in a blanket
3 cups milk
2 doctor pepper's
Think I had an energy drink today but not sure >_>
2 pop tarts

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I was about to talk about how expensive a gallon of milk a day is and how I can't afford it, but then I realised I spend that much on cigarettes and caffeine so... I can't say that hahaha. My food intake was a little better today! Probably not as many calories as it needs to be but here goes -

chili cheeseburger, no onions
bacon cheeseburger
5 pigs in a blanket
3 cups milk
2 doctor pepper's
Think I had an energy drink today but not sure >_>
2 pop tarts

Around here a gallon of milk is about $4 and a pack of Marlboro's is almost $9.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic