arcticranger
What's New?

Many things I think about.....

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
SHIT...for a cool mill id keep em.

REALLY? A million isn't as much as people think. It don't go very far. A million in no way shape form or fashion enough for a young man to retire off of! But I guess take the mill and the boobs if you want. It's still a NO FUCkiNG way for me! How bout I tell u yes to it you hand me the mill I punch u in ur dick suckers and walk away! Lol Stunna

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i wish you would all invest it in learning how to use proper english and spell correctly!

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Had to delete what I put! Sorry guys!

Last edited:
Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Shit, Id probably do it... Yeah, a mil isnt as much as people think, but Im looking at retiring by 45 or so anyways... Im sure I could stretch that mil into some good times... That british (or whatever he is) guy that did it really seemed to like his, lol...

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
REALLY? A million isn't as much as people think. It don't go very far. A million in no way shape form or fashion enough for a young man to retire off of! But I guess take the mill and the boobs if you want. It's still a NO FUCkiNG way for me! How bout I tell u yes to it you hand me the mill I punch u in ur dick suckers and walk away! Lol Stunna

True its not a ton of money but think about this you could buy a pretty sick house in Texas for 400,000 and buy 1 nice Ford F250, or even go and buy yourself a sick corvette, and still furnish your house, and still have a enough money to open your own bar or something badass....I would totally rock the shit outta those titties for a milli.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Hell if we are living in fantasy land where Im giving away stack of cash for tits.....How bout I up the stakes and say that I will make it a 2 million dollar tits and heels give away, for a Extra 1 million dollars making this a 2 million dollar total, you will in addition to getting the titties have to also where high heels for the full month.... Hear me out on this because I know some of you hos need a good calve workout and this will accomplish both a workout and a payout.

Im like Mother Fucking Ed Mcmahan

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
i wish you would all invest it in learning how to use proper english and spell correctly!

I wish you all would invest in learning how to properly use english and spell correctly......just sayin....BTW he would prolly(<---MAYO speak) pay you 2 mill to sport a second pair of implants, lol.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
i wish you all would invest in learning how to properly use english and spell correctly......just sayin....btw he would prolly(<---mayo speak) pay you 2 mill to sport a second pair of implants, lol.

true story

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I wish you all would invest in learning how to properly use english and spell correctly......just sayin....BTW he would prolly(<---MAYO speak) pay you 2 mill to sport a second pair of implants, lol.

Nice catch there mayo! No one on here is perfect in there spelling or speech so if you call someone out you better come correct! Lol!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic