Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

manpower ephedra VS other ephedra?

K

kbidjr

Aug 18, 2011
I have been taking ephedra for years and since they have banned the original formula I have been taking stimerex-es original and buying online,I was wondering if anybody has any experience and can compare the manpower products.I am ready to order more but would like some info and possibly order from manpower,thanks in advance.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i havent used any ephedra products since it was banned but i have been using manpower ephedra for a month or more and it is great stuff. i am very stim resistent and this stuff has worked well for me. there are a couple of threads on their products in their sub forum.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I recommend you hit up Alltheway about it. She has experience with his ephedra product. I only have experience with his CEC stack that has ephedra included in it, so I can't speak for the solo ephedra.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
definitly check out the other threads about MP stuff. just watch out for the shaddow people.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
BTW, the CEC stack that testboner speaks of is phenomenal!

K

kbidjr

Aug 18, 2011
The CEC stack is what I have been trying to learn more about!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
definitly check out the other threads about MP stuff. just watch out for the shaddow people.

LOLOL the creepy crawlys come before the shadow people :D

their stuff is awesome, try it. it is well priced and you wont regret it.

K

kbidjr

Aug 18, 2011
I am going to try it along with the eca stack,buy 2 get 1 free,I just don`t know if I should get 2 CEC and 1 ECA or vice versa,any ideas on any other supps?Mainly for weightloss or cutting.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i would say that it depends on how often you want to take the T3. i took a CEC in the morning and an ephedra in the afternoon when i first started. then i went to taking a CEC with an ephedra in the morning and 2 ephedra in the afternoon.
so for that more ephedra is a good thing. or if you want more T3 just order the CEC that has T3 at 50 instead of 25mg.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic