Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Manpower buy 2 or more get 1 free proud to be apart of theironden!!

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Have heard nothing but good things about these guys...pleased to have you here at the IronDen.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
How do you use green dot money PAC?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
How do you use green dot money PAC?

In theory I herd / by what you call a money pak-reload card is sold at a local store carrying them like Wallgreens, have the cashier install (on the card as you pay) what ever ammount of cash your total donation would be to your Favorite chairoty. All one would do then (in theory) is send the number off of the money Pk card by e-mail to your favorite chairoty. donation accepted! ;)

That's the theory I herd!

Last edited:
Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
In theory I herd / by what you call a money pak-reload card is sold at a local store carrying them like Wallgreens, have the cashier install (on the card as you pay) what ever ammount of cash your total donation would be to your Favorite chairoty. All one would do then (in theory) is send the number off of the money Pk card by e-mail to your favorite chairoty. donation accepted! ;)

That's the theory I herd!

Thanks shine. I was wondering cause there were all kinds of green dot cards then there were the green dot money pack just didn't understand. Thanks for your help.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
It's about damn time MPR! :)

Products are great...service very professional.

-CC-

M

MANPOWER REP

Jul 3, 2011
These guys have great products, thye customer service is fucking ridiculous. I sent him an email and had a tracking number within ten minutes of sending payment!=-)

Thank you for the feedback

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic