Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Manny Pacquiao knocked out COLD

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
I knew Pacquiao was gonna lose. Didnt get to see the fight live but Im wishing I did now

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Pac is done. His focus hasnt been in boxing for some time. He has lost his dedication from what I can see. It happens to all eventually and, age isstarting to become an issue. The slightest loss of ability at that level will get you mauled.

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
That was their 4th fight, and the last 3 were very close. Some have even said pac got lucky in those decisions, but all it takes is one punch. So much for the pac/mayweather fight now.. Probably wont even happen.

floyd will fight him more likely now. he was waiting to see a weakness, a chinc in pacman's armour.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I'm surprised this hasn't happened more often... look at the way Manny fights... he leads with his face. He is still a fun fighter to watch though.

Also, I can't wait until someone knocks the shit out of that arrogant woman beater Mayweather. I can't fucking stand that douche.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Floyd is an idiot, he sure let a huge pay day go by the way side by not fighting manny afew years ago. That would have been huge for boxing. Instead ofbeing money may,he could have been the guy who saved boxing. Thus cementing his legacy as a true champion.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Funny how "KNOCKOUT" is the same word in Spanish or English....lol

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
floyd will fight him more likely now. he was waiting to see a weakness, a chinc in pacman's armour.

yep. floyd likes to fight good fighters when they are past their prime or on the down slope of their career.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic