Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Man, its hot in here

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Got a sample of some DNP a week ago, I believe about 20 caps or so, thought I would give it a try again, its been a long time since I ran it. Getting ready to head to Fl so I thought I'd see what I could do. Started with one cap a day in the AM after breakfast, I have 4 eggs, 2 bacon and a crossaint each morning. Around day 4 I started getting a mild upset stomach after taking it. Nothing I can't handle. I would get a tad warm about an hour or so after taking. Workouts were still good, no issues, no major sweating. Bumped up to 2 caps starting this past weekend. Ok, now its freakin hot. One in the AM and one before bed. Its winter here, I have the AC on and ceiling fan on. I drove to work today with the window down, its 37 out! Slight body comp changes so far, noticeable in the arm/shoulder area. I am tired now, very tired throughout the day. Going to finish my run at 2 caps. I will be ordering a batch as I am pretty happy with it. I did weigh in Monday at 293, Saturday, 299 so I am up a few pounds but running some superdrol and getting about 2 gallons of water in a day which could explain it.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You hold a tremendous amount of water on DNP. Don't sweat the scale... you're sweating enough as it is ;)

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I have been taking dinitros DNP since last Monday. Ate clean till Friday then binge binge binged ... Cake cookies pizza burger you name it!!! Back on the grind this Monday and been taking 2 caps a day with one day where I dropped to only 1 cap . Heat is totally tolerable for me but I wake up in a pool of sweat at night. Last night I opened the window, but no worse than tren sweats ... According to the scale I'm still down 3 lb and I'm holding lots of water too. My work outs have been phenomenal ... Broke squat and deadlift 1rm and more PR's

465x2 squat
405x7 squat
450x1 dead
405x6 dead
At 170lb, 5"6

Cardio feels way more productive ... Lethargy is def an issue so I canned AM cardio in favor of post workout cardio.

No lies though... 6k cal days at a minimum sat n Sunday with no weight gain

It's been 2-3 years since I've run DNP and this is far far better than any DNP experience I've previously had

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Ended up stopping shortly before going on vacation. Scale said 290 yesterday at the gym, that was after 12 days of vacation food! All in all, I felt pretty good, will be getting a nice order when I save up the cash! Workouts did not suffer one bit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic