jacobss
What's New?

Man arrested after mail-order of 2 1/2 pounds of steroids from China

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Original.jpg

GLENVILLE, N.Y. – One man was arrested after an investigation revealed he had about 2 ½ pounds of steroids in his home.

The Glenville Police Department arrested Angel Gopi, 26, of Crane Street in Schenectady on Tuesday.

According to authorities, they received information that Gopi ordered a large amount of steroid from China. During their investigation they discovered the man had about 2 ½ pounds of anabolic steroids.

Gopi has been charged with one count of Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the 7th Degree and one count of Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the 5th Degree with intent to sell.

The Department of Homeland Security and the Postal Inspectors Office assisted the Glenville PD in the investigation and arrest.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
The Department of Homeland Security and the Postal Inspectors Office assisted the Glenville PD in the investigation and arrest.

Good ole' DHS over stepping again. I am wondering what methods they used to catch him that was only warranted for the capture of terrorists.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Glad to see DHS keeping the homeland secure... from muscles.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
well aint 2.2 pounds a kilo whoopie sheeaat

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Poor kid. He was careless though. You cannot run your mouth and not expect bystanders to hear your discussions.

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
this is the second glenville bust where the us postal inspector snagged packs from china in the past year. glenville is a tiny village in upstate ny. to close to me. at the end of the article in the timesunion.com it states he was arrested arriangned and released???????

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
It said he lives in Schenectady. Glenville is just a few miles north west of Schenectady, and both are located in the densely populated greater Albany area. My family are from that area originally, and we still have extended family there. I would not call Glenville tiny. West Glenville (where my grandmother is buried) is tiny.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Sounds like he got ratted out.

Last edited:
oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
Our tax dollars hard at work popping steroid users/dealers. I wonder how much, from start to finish, including any incarceration time, this 'newspaper worthy' bust cost us. It does sound like they may have had some help Wiggly. Untold tons of cocaine make it over the boarder daily, yes, daily, they are feeding a nations addiction. Dump some more money on the drug war, or at least feed our people maybe?

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
It said he lives in Schenectady. Glenville is just a few miles north west of Schenectady, and both are located in the densely populated greater Albany area. My family are from that area originally, and we still have extended family there. I would not call Glenville tiny. West Glenville (where my grandmother is buried) is tiny.

I got cut off or I would have finished this better.

I agree about what a waste of taxpayer's dollars. Also why are they persecuting this kid for such a small amount? Complete waste of time IMO.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic