Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Major PCT fail.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Posted this up the night of the hack attack, so it was promptly erased and lost, but here is a summary of the longer version I wrote that night.

Started PCT in the first week of July. 120mgs Torem for three days followed by 60mgs/day from there on out. Along with the Torem I was running GH at high doses for a month and slin on workout days only. Kept almost all of my size and most of my strength for the first 3.5 weeks. Then I dropped the GH back to a maintenance dose of 4iu/day and the slin down to 5iu PRW 3x/week. Started losing mass and strength, desire to train, desire to fuck, energy, confidence, you name it, I lost it. Couldn't figure out what the fuck was going on.

Finally, at my wit's end and seriously considering TRT, I thought that maybe my Torem was bunk. It was from CemProducts and I've had nothing but success with their products before, so I doubted that it was bunk, but I grabbed the bottle and just stared at it. If you are familiar with CemProducts' packaging, it is a purplish-blue bottle that is hard to see into, but finally the light hit it just right, and I saw IT. IT, was all of the powder, completely settled at the bottom of the bottle. I shook and shook, beat it on the counter, but could not break up the solid mass of powder at the bottom of the bottle. The problem is that I had ordered that bottle back in February as a part of my pre-planning stages, so it sat untouched for almost 6 months at room temperature. Bottom line is, I was not taking ANYTHING for PCT besides GH and slin, which undoubtedly helped, but not enough. I had BW done 2 weeks ago and had a TT level of 297 ng/dl. I weighed my options, and decided to run a short 4 week cycle of Test Susp, Dbol/drol/winny, to try and regain some strength and mass before trying another PCT. I will go with ManPower this time as their Torem is in pill form and doesn't run the risk of separating or having inconsistent doses.

Moral of the story gentlemen, no matter how prepared you THINK you are, you can still get fucked by bad luck and not paying attention to detail.

This all came about a little over two weeks ago, so here is the timeline and stats that go with it.

June 30th - 255lbs, roughly 15%bf

July 15th - 245lbs, roughly 14%bf

August 15th (rock bottom) - 233lbs, roughly 15% bf.

Current (as of August 28th) - 246lbs, roughly 14%bf.

Running 525mgs/test susp. 100mgs/drol with 50mgs/dbol on workout days only. 25mgs Winny daily. GH at 4iu/day. Slin at 10iu PRW 3x/week.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Thanks for sharing bro. It's good to learn from other's mistakes and not repeat them whenever possible. Good luck with the current protocol SAD.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Thanks II, just a couple weeks left and I'll run another PCT. Probably sitting at around 250 right now.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I am sorry things didn't turn out as you hoped. If you haven't already bought your stuff, do yourself a favor and try the nolvadex/aromasin combo for pct. You won't believe how amazing it is. It lowers your estrogen enough not to cause side effects and has a very favorable effects on free testosterone levels.

Personally, I don't think I am ever going to follow a different pct protocol.

PS: I was taking 20mgs of each before bedtime.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I've seen some get all there shit right to for pct with pharmo grade products and come back with bad BW results.

6 weeks -8 weeks won't always cut it, and IMO 4 wks for pct is a joke if your past 25.

My own experience I've run 6 wks and HPTA was still shut down or T levels not worth a shit, had to run another 6 on top of that to get things normal. (and i've seen the same with others to )

Trial and error and Biochemical Individuality with each person.

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I hear ya Rein, I had a great PCT after my first cycle with Nolvadex, so I don't doubt that it would be successful. However, I'm trying the torem/aromasin route because of so many people having super-fast recoveries with torem. If this PCT is not fantastic, I'll go back to the old faithful. Thanks.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Thanks for the opinion Shine, it's not often that people suggest longer than 4 week PCTs, so it's nice to hear someone like you give the go-ahead for a long PCT. I was at the 6 week mark when I got BW done, so I still think test should have been higher than 297 ng/dl. But I wasn't really 6 weeks into PCT either, considering I wasn't taking any meds for HPTA function. Thanks again.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Try clomid in there this time or next, I hate that shit but i've seen it work when Nolva and the others wouldn't . Only reason people have quit using it is because some of the nasty sides. (bit of depression is the main one)

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Luckily, and this has not always been the case, I am a bit depression proof because I have a bad-ass wife/life. That being said, I did run clomid for about 10 days after my first cycle about a year ago and the blurry vision and headaches caused me to drop it. It was HG clomid prescribed to a buddy of mine too (fertility reasons), so I know it was properly dosed and legit.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I read somewhere Dr.Scally recommending using both Nolvadex and Clomid because they work in a synergistic way. However I don't feel like trying Clomid because I am already prone to depression when I am on PCT.

You guys might find this interesting:

nolvtorral-1.gif

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I read somewhere Dr.Scally recommending using both Nolvadex and Clomid because they work in a synergistic way. However I don't feel like trying Clomid because I am already prone to depression when I am on PCT.

You guys might find this interesting:

nolvtorral-1.gif

Yea Crisler is the first ot state that and Scally is right.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Man, that sucks. I had something kinda like that happen on a cycle years ago. My adex and Nolva was bunk and I almost screwed myself up badly. I was lucky to have some known good product on hand and made it through. I had been doing adex at .5mg per day and it was doing nothing at all. After a few weeks and nipples that hurt to even put a shirt on or shower, I stopped the adex because you should not take it with nolva. Went to the nolva a week after and again nothing. Scary shit.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic